Living Areas Around UniMelb (1 Viewer)

Ambility

HSC
So I'm considering moving from Sydney to Melbourne to study computer science at University of Melbourne. I'd like to live in a unit apartment close enough to the uni to walk / cycle to work (probably within a 5 km radius).

What areas are ideal for living around the University of Melbourne campus? Are there any suburbs or areas that I should avoid, or is it hard to go wrong when it comes to residency in the vicinity of the uni?

hayabusaboston

HSC
So I'm considering moving from Sydney to Melbourne to study computer science at University of Melbourne. I'd like to live in a unit apartment close enough to the uni to walk / cycle to work (probably within a 5 km radius).

What areas are ideal for living around the University of Melbourne campus? Are there any suburbs or areas that I should avoid, or is it hard to go wrong when it comes to residency in the vicinity of the uni?
Yo! Im at melb uni 3rd year, I live in Maribyrnong which is 8km away. Most areas are really fine, at the uni itself there are boards at Union House with tonnes and tonnes of sharehouse ads for places around uni area, that is probably the best idea to explore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)