Lockers (1 Viewer)

Osiris8732

Is there anywhere at or near UTS that has Lockers of some sort?
I want somewhere i can keep my books and things when i decide to go out after Uni.

T

timbk2

um yea there are... in the tower building... near the union centre, where the table tennis tables are.. there is a hallway that leads you down to the lockers area... best to ask the union staff who'll give u better directions.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Last year it was $10 for the semester, and you could choose big or small locker. I shared one with MoNNiE.

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
the hallway is the corridor between the careers office and the housing office (past lavazza cafe place), you go down the steps and you'll see a bit of lockers on your left

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Do they still have any on the other side of the same level? It's kinda near the Engineering labs inside something that looks like an old change room/bathroom?

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Yeah tower is open 24/7.... but is that part of the union centre open 24/7? I'm not sure....

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
why not?

i thought they would be useful if you want to go out after a lecture and dont feel like taking ur lecture notes and lab coat with you to a pub

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Yeah but IT people don't have lecture notes or labcoats.

Well lecture notes yes, but clever students only bring what they need for the day. ;)

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
yeah but what r u going to do with the lecture notes then??

i hate being unprepared, damn rainy days with no umbrella :(

pungpui

HSC
hey are there any in building 5 (fac of biz building)?? and do you reckon they'll all be reserved at this stage? I didnt even know about them! where do i ask?? i dont think theres like a union desk @ the fac of business...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)