• Got a question on how to use our new website? Check out our user guide here!

Looking for English Tutoring (New Syllabus) (1 Viewer)

betthisnameistaken

HSC
Hi,

I am looking for an experienced english tutor for 1 on 1 lessons, who is familiar with the new 2019 HSC syllabus. An HSC marker would be great too. I live in the Hills area. Please PM me/reply if you are available.

PaNi

HSC
Same here. I am looking for Advanced English tutor who knows well the new 2019 syllabus. Please let me know if anyone has good suggestions. Thanks.

dumbfuck

HSC
N/A
Same here. I am looking for Advanced English tutor who knows well the new 2019 syllabus. Please let me know if anyone has good suggestions. Thanks.
same i cant find any hsc markers, I found a few on bos here but they haven't replied to my PM's I wonder if the mods can somehow contact them or something but yeah most of the ones ive found havent been active in a long time

Kay_

HSC
N/A
Hi everyone!

This message may have come a little late for all of you but I'd love to help anyone still searching for a tutor confident in the updated English syllabus! I have been tutoring at MS Learning for many years and I'm currently studying a double degree in Law / Commerce at UNSW.

My focus has always been to bring students up to speed as fast as possible. I understand the importance of giving students the right training to help them build a strong foundation and develop the right skills for more challenging problems.

I prefer to work in small groups, where learning is individualised to meet the needs of each student, as I find that students work better in a team environment and can learn from each other’s strengths and weaknesses.

Please contact me if you have any queries or find us online.

Kay :)

designbiz

HSC
Hi everyone!

This message may have come a little late for all of you but I'd love to help anyone still searching for a tutor confident in the updated English syllabus! I have been tutoring at MS Learning for many years and I'm currently studying a double degree in Law / Commerce at UNSW.

My focus has always been to bring students up to speed as fast as possible. I understand the importance of giving students the right training to help them build a strong foundation and develop the right skills for more challenging problems.

I prefer to work in small groups, where learning is individualised to meet the needs of each student, as I find that students work better in a team environment and can learn from each other’s strengths and weaknesses.

Please contact me if you have any queries or find us online.

Kay :)
What are your contact details please and where are you based ?Thanks

Kay_

HSC
N/A
Hi there,
Please refer to the email I sent earlier today.

Thanks!
Kay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)