Looking For Richard / King Richard (1 Viewer)

studygirl118

HSC
Hello all! To anyone familiar with Mod A Looking for Richard / King a Richard for English Advanced, I was wondering if yo could help with a question. It is
How is the value of moderation portrayed in King Richard and a looking For Richard??
Any help would be appreciated, thank ya oh so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Hello all! To anyone familiar with Mod A Looking for Richard / King a Richard for English Advanced, I was wondering if yo could help with a question. It is
How is the value of moderation portrayed in King Richard and a looking For Richard??
Any help would be appreciated, thank ya oh so much!

Moderation is avoiding extremes/excess so I'm assuming it's talking about Richard's excessive pursuit of power. I think you could talk about how the value of moderation is not followed by Richard as he has an extreme thirst for power to be king. Not sure what else since I've never seen this theme being asked for before!

EDIT: Also you could maybe tie in how divine retribution acts to keep this moderation in the world by punishing Richard as he falls from power.

studygirl118

HSC
Moderation is avoiding extremes/excess so I'm assuming it's talking about Richard's excessive pursuit of power. I think you could talk about how the value of moderation is not followed by Richard as he has an extreme thirst for power to be king. Not sure what else since I've never seen this theme being asked for before!

EDIT: Also you could maybe tie in how divine retribution acts to keep this moderation in the world by punishing Richard as he falls from power.
Thank you so much!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)