Looking for someone working in the IT industry! (1 Viewer)

Safraaz

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi,
I'm looking for a person working in the IT industry to interview. The interview will be about their job position and we would like you to answer few general questions that I'll send prior to the interview. We will be recording the interview. The interview is for an assignment and the recording will be made avaliable to UTS. Please inbox me if you are kind enough to share your time with us!

You must be in an IT related position, i.e. Business Analyst, Help Desk, IT Manager, Programmer, Database Admin, Web Developer, Systems Analyst, etc... (you get the idea) ^.^
You must be currently working.

Last edited:

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
You'd have better luck trying other ways of getting your interviewee (e.g. asking friends or family who know IT people - although you might have tried that already!) Most people who frequent these forums are students and not working full time in a fully fledged IT position, so I'm not surprised you didn't get any responses.

(By the way, my partner has just finished a similar assignment at a different uni, and he got his interviewee from a place he did his IT internship at)

Feel free to message me if you need some ideas.

Last edited:

Sowell11

HSC
Nice post there are many person searching about that now they will find enough resources by your post. Thanks for sharing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)