*looks at physics text book*- *collapses* (1 Viewer)

Shoom

HSC
N/A
!!!!
What the !@#$ happened to physics, it was nice in year 11, but the HSC course looks hard as hell, I attempted to do the motor thing, tried some HSC questions and got them all wrong.

I am screwed.

RAWR

tris123

HSC
nah its not too bad, the textbook is so big because it has all the optional modules. It is 542 pages, when u discount the optional modules u are not doing it comes down to about 300... not too bad. The HSC course i found looks easier than the prelim? moving about topic in prelim was fucked

SkimDawg

Feeling Good
HSC
There is alot of background shit info too, i wouldnt be too concerned.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Dont worry. It's probably because you haven't learnt it at school yet.

henry08

HSC
N/A
Its not much harder. If you were screwed in prelimiary you're scrwed in HSC. unless you suddenly put in lot mroe effort. If you done ok/good in prelimiary, you'll be fine in HSC.

chltmddus112

HSC
obviously it will be hard doin HSC paper without knowing anything - -...

what,, you expected HSC physics will be same as prelim ? -_-;;

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
if its jacaranda your talking about it waffles to much, hence excessive pages.

independantz

HSC
Actually i reckon the HSC physics course is pretty small, compared to HSC Chem the physics course really aint that much. You don't really have to memorise much apart from those stupid placnk vs einstein bull shit etc.. If you understand everything and to be honest the concepts aren't that hard you'll be fine.

clonestar

Physicist/*******
HSC
N/A
Physics from 2001 onwards new syllabus has been washed down heaps made into parrot talk you know memorise this memorise that.

The ratio of problem solving to theory is now 25:75

Previously it was about 65:35 with a lot more emphasis on the problem solving mathematical side of things.

Personally I can't stand it but mehhh WTF can you do about this wait until national curriculum comes out and pray for a miracle for a return to the good old days...

Yeah BS chance of happening personally speaking...

ASNSWR127

HSC
mmmm the physics course is infintetely better to the chem course...

Chem jumps around everywhere nothing inter-relating whereas physics follows a nce logic and pattern.

namburger

Noob Member
HSC
The Physics syllabus is much more condense then the chem course but i wouldnt say its better. Like, some of the dotpoints are wtf stupid lool

Eg. Planck vs Einstein + any other history related dotpoint >.>
and the whole effects and impacts of transistors on society shit without even knowing what a transistor is lol

tris123 said:
moving about topic in prelim was fucked
I dont think you will be needing it except for the formula f=ma lol and if you thought that was hard, wait till you see motors and generators + ideas to implementation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)