Love notes (1 Viewer)

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I dont do this enough - not nearly enough - but i'd like to express here, publicly, my personal affection for the BoS community. I guess i've been a regular for about 5yrs, and I feel that the site has been totally enriching.

I owe people like Generator, Schro, UIC, Pwar, Waf, Moonlight, KFunk, dhj, jb, Rafy, triangulum, absolution, katie tully, NTB, zimmerman a tremendous debt of gratitude. Unique and strong characters like this have made this such a great place to throw around half-baked ideas in a completely irresponsible way. I feel we've all grown together and continue to grow. This great communal moulding process is one I will always cherish.

I love and thank you all.
This is not a suicide note.
Iron.

Discussion question: Is this love note, or indeed any love note, appropriate and healthy?

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Iron said:
I dont do this enough - not nearly enough - but i'd like to express here, publicly, my personal affection for the BoS community. I guess i've been a regular for about 5yrs, and I feel that the site has been totally enriching.

I owe people like Generator, Schro, UIC, Pwar, Waf, Moonlight, KFunk, dhj, jb, Rafy, triangulum, absolution, katie tully, NTB, zimmerman a tremendous debt of gratitude. Unique and strong characters like this have made this such a great place to throw around half-baked ideas in a completely irresponsible way. I feel we've all grown together and continue to grow. This great communal moulding process is one I will always cherish.

This is not a suicide note.
Iron.

Discussion question: Is this love note, or indeed any love note, appropriate and healthy?
Never written a love note, just nice stuff in cards. I dunno, if a girl wrote one for me (and/or did so on a regular basis) I'd just think it was clingy and probably wouldn't read it.

EDIT: Though I did read that one, and will note that most of my political positions came about from debates on BOS and because of it I've found myself in a very different place to where I would've ever contemplated being as I was leaving high school.

Last edited:

born2bkinggg

HSC
It would be nice to see a thread like this once in a while.
Certainly brings back memories.

5 years with BOS...thats quite long time man...

Pace_T

HSC
ive gotte quite a few love notes - theyre nice and sweet. its good to know someone feels that way about you.
but the best notes were the ones that circulated around in the classroom about dirty stuff that someone wanted to do with someone else!

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
i've written a poem for someone once before. haha

ahh memories.

advanced sam

HSC
N/A
Iron said:

hey im not on the list (lol)

shinji said:
ive written a poem for someone once before.
aww

calslut

Banned
HSC
jacqui makes me love notes all the time :shy: they are mega awesome :shy:

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Got a shout out voted 555555555555555555

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)