Macleay 2008 (1 Viewer)

*rUsTy*

HSC
Just got my acceptance letter today for Diploma in Journalism! So, pretty excited about that. Who else has applied and been accpted for 2008?

pakilicious

HSC
*rUsTy* said:
Just got my acceptance letter today for Diploma in Journalism! So, pretty excited about that. Who else has applied and been accpted for 2008?
Yes i have also applied for Sports Management And Marketing hopefully i get in and hopefully there are still some places left.

DeformityIsHot

HSC
Hey, I was accepted into journalism for 08 aswell cya there!! Enjoy ur break!

Last edited:

camillasaurus

HSC
I'm doing diploma in journalism..but i'm doing the part time course and i'm in my second year.
I read your other post, it's worth the money, and that's bull shit about not many people not using fee help. I mean it did only get introduced at macleay last year, most people use fee help.
Pay no attention to the supposed "dress code" the information book tells you about. Wear whatever.
Oh and a quick warning about Fiona the photography lecturer. Complete bitch. She won't remember your name by the end of the year, she'll tell you your photos are crap without giving you any constructive criticisms, she'll lose your assignments and blame you.

Oh and bring your own paper to print stuff because macleay is so stingy to supply any!

*rUsTy*

HSC
Lol, thanks a lot for that, any other random side notes we should know about???

chilena4life

HSC
fiona still loses assignments and blames people...doesnt turn up to classes sometimes and says its the classes fault for not remembering there was a class when clearly there was....and yeah the printers and computers still play up...never forget ur own paper...jo used to be the shorthand teacher but now she teaches fairfax cadets, etc so shes not at macleay anymore....

*rUsTy*

HSC
Yeah, Fiona seems like the lecturer that you could get on with the least. Yeah, somputers are slow as is the internet. Jo is still at Macleay this year actually, she is very good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)