Macleay College 2006 (1 Viewer)

SlipStream

HSC
Anybody going to Macleay College in 2006?

I am. :)

It's sooo quiet in here...

Last edited:

chookyn

poulet de montagne
HSC
what does macleay offer again? advertising, business etc.??

*edit* oh, and journalism obviously... :)

DIELMAN

HSC
im planning on going next year and doing a travel tourism course, i went for an interview thing a little while ago, and loved it. the people were really nice and down to earth. if i get into the course my class room looks over hyde park and the city, big change from little old batemans bay. if u decide to go, keepin touch, itll be good to know someone else there.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
chookyn said:
what does macleay offer again? advertising, business etc.??

*edit* oh, and journalism obviously... :)
Journalism, advertising, real estate, travel and tourism, hospitality, business (PR, accounting, management, sports and events management, markreting)

but i must say, that advertising is the most fun :p

Last edited:

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
we finish in 9weeks.. graduation 20th dec. im really scared!! this yr has gone so fast :eek:

degree nxt yr here i come!!!!! :rolleyes:

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
yeah i want to.

u automatically get in if u apply and graduate from macleay and meet all the requirements.

i on the other had, am sort of screwed,,, i hav unsatisfactory attendance, and if i dont come 95% this term i wont b able to graduate!! aaahhh!!

SlipStream

HSC
How can you destroy your wallet by going to Macleay and then not attend their classes?! :p

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
hmmm that is true... parents money :p lol nah ive been good this term ive gone every day :) lol

DIELMAN

HSC
so SlipStream are u going to go? i applied the other day ,adn got my letter a few days after saying i got in, yay for me. now i have to find somewhere to live, argh.

SlipStream

HSC
DIELMAN said:
so SlipStream are u going to go? i applied the other day ,adn got my letter a few days after saying i got in, yay for me. now i have to find somewhere to live, argh.
Yeh I applied and was accepted months ago! :p

I live on the Central Coast (90 mins north of Sydney) so it means a daily commute by train for me. Apparently one of my old friends from primary school is going, and she lives right around the corner from me so that'll make the first few weeks easier, not to mention the daily train trip everyday and back. I can't wait! Should be awesome, cos all this HSC shit is wearing me down like a dirt clot to sandpaper.

SlipStream

HSC
Agnes2810 said:
when is ur information day?
Information what-now?

I actually don't know what the hell is going on. I've been accepted into the college... now what? Do they send me some letter for an orientation or something? Do I just show up to the place in Feb next year and start learning??

For the time being my mind is focused on getting these HSC exams over and relaxing for three months or so.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
u should have an info day in january sometime. i didnt apply till late january for the course this yr lol. oh i found work exp yay!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)