major design projects (1 Viewer)

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Mine was a media campaign exploring the dangers of computer hacking... Yes geeky i know!

Ambi

I'm making a magazine, and its a lot harder than i thought it was going to be. I wanted to do something that would help me in the graphic design field, but now i'm wondering whether i should have bothered.

Anyway how is yours going?

lizabef5

Mine's going ok it just seems to be getting boring esp after nearly a year working on it.
I have made most of the gazebo and am in the process of painting.

a guess a magazine would be hard what type of magazine is it?

Ambi

Its a magazine aimed at women between 16 and 21. Kind of like a cross between Cosmo and Dolly.

stephanie01

HSC
hey great ideas guys. There is such a big rang this year. Im making an art work station.

I thought that cos u only see computer work station desks around, that there is the needs to be one made specificly for art. Like i have a section for everything like water tins and paint brushes, computer work section, light spurce, easl. everything is flate on the desk surface or inbedded in it.

good luck to everyone out their with their designs and making.

haldirs_wife

I'm making two medieval flags with heraldry on them (heraldry is that of my family name)
=D I havent finished yet, i hope to be soon. It's a bit worrying when everyone thinks its such an interesting project, because, what if it doesn't turn out so well.... oh well, im sure everyone has had these worries.

tractor_chic

HSC
N/A
hey i'm doing a magazine 2 how cool! how hard is it! i'm so sick of it and i still haven't worked out how i'm going 2 get it printed or what the cover page is gonna look like!

nicolie

Hey for some reason i decided to design and decorate a wedding cake, bad idea ive made so many mistakes i had to re-ice the cake once. I had planed to be finished in april, im still not done!!

kimmi

mdp

im making denim car seat covers for my back seat...wow there is a lot of work....and don't get me strted on the FOLIO!

arrggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!

di the trial todya it was weird i finsihed with atleast 30 mins to go.....................what did everyone think of it?

ben7

I am building a guitar, i know stacks of people build em, so i hop emine turns out good, only a few weeks to go!!! :S

trumpet geek

HSC
N/A
ARGH!!!!!!!! Noooooooooooo what am i going to do????? We have like 3 weeks left nooooooooooooooooooooo im no where near finishing mine! I only just started making it this term!!!!!!!!!!! crap!!!!!!!!!!!!! arrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what happens if you cant complete your MDP??? do you just show em what youve done even if its incomplete??? aaaaaarrrrrghhhhhhhhh

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
trumpet geek said:
arrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what happens if you cant complete your MDP??? do you just show em what youve done even if its incomplete??? aaaaaarrrrrghhhhhhhhh
yup... thats correct

Dont stress, just dont do anything but your major project in the next few weeks. You'll be suprised how much gets done if you dedicate lots of time to it.

GFORCE

Mine is a Home Theatre PC, it is actually a prototype Build for my Fathers Home Theatre Shop, I Decided to Kill two birds with one stone

ben7

MrHEMI said:
Mine is a Home Theatre PC, it is actually a prototype Build for my Fathers Home Theatre Shop, I Decided to Kill two birds with one stone
A home theater pc, as in like a computer for the lounge room?? did you do any programming, or just build the comp to the right specs or what ever.. im kinda interested.

4play

MrHEMI said:
i was thinking of doing the same thing, and then mod the shit outa it, and have a nice new comp after i had built it, but my teacher avised me not to

GFORCE

Well, Mine has ended up turning out AWESOME, I am able to play Doom3 on the Plasma and also it is touch screen operated with the custom Written Interface for the unit.

Features:

Multi Zone Audio
Touch Screen Operation
DVD Library

ben7

MrHEMI said:
Well, Mine has ended up turning out AWESOME, I am able to play Doom3 on the Plasma and also it is touch screen operated with the custom Written Interface for the unit.

Features:

Multi Zone Audio
Touch Screen Operation
DVD Library
Must of had a fair amount of money floating around to build something like that, oh thats right its for ya dads shop, he'd have all the gear u need floating around there ay.

Sounds great.

GFORCE

Actually, there was not alot of money thrown in
Most Computer Parts were Taken out of my main system. The perspex cost $200 Total and I did all the Wiring myself and the Touch Screen was sourced through friends who used to work for the Now Bankrupt company Mycar.

Tatts

Me 2

ben7 said:
I am building a guitar, i know stacks of people build em, so i hop emine turns out good, only a few weeks to go!!! :S
yeah im building/built a guitar, I would say its 95% complete and folio is about 50%

my guitar looks like this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)