Makeup tutorials! (1 Viewer)

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
I'm going to tell you a few things and this isn't meant meanly. Its just my opinion to help you improve your look.

Ditch the blue contacts. The contrast of the blue contacts against your red pimples makes them even more obvious. They would be more subtle if you had your natural eye colour. The contacts also make you look very bug eyed. Also, trashy looking and obviously fake.

Concealer cannot hide your uneven skin tone and your pimples. You can get away with caked on makeup in softly lit rooms or dark rooms. However in other lights it is exceedly obvious once someone comes into a close vincinity to you that you are wearing large amounts of make up and the lighting will show all your lumps and scars. You can take pics if the light is behind you but not across your face because it will show your imperfections.

Get your eyebrows shaped. I know you have triangle eyebrows like all us asians but you would benefit from getting your brows done. It will only take a small amount of brow pencil to make them more prominent and shapely.

Get your skin fixed and don't pile gunk on your face. Please focus on getting your skin fixed and go to the dermatologist. Really, it is totally worth it. If you get your skin fixed you won't have to worry about caking on loads of concealer onto your face. If you need to absolutely smother your face in makeup use make up that dosent aggravate your skin and is acne prone friendly. None of that poor clogging shit.

I believe in you.

I think once your skin is clear you would look cute with a nice asian side fringe or bangs.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't think the makeup artist did a very good job on your eye makeup. Its was sloppily done, and the black "eyeshadow" is not nearly blended enough.
Also I think the concealer is too pale (unless you were going for that pale asian look)

Also the false eyelashes on your right eye look like they are falling off. Too sloppy.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
But yes, i think you look pretty in the shots of you outside on the grass.

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
[youtube]Jwngbzv0gbY[/youtube]

Yes but squishy mishy doesnt just have small pink lumps, she has holes in her face from acne and she has big lumpy pimples.

Still visable under make up as soon as you move.

Eyebrows could be better on mishy too.

And whats the point of wearing fuckloads of makeup?

jessxxr

HSC
it would look so much better minus the concealer because concealer is just meant for little, certain spots, not the whole face.. but honestly, i think that the more makeup u apply over skin that has problems, the worse it looks, and i'm not meaning to sound judgmental or bitchy at all, my skin never use to be the greatest, so I've learnt from personal experience :)

Squishxmishyx

Olive You.
HSC
i like yoshi
OMG YES!
I'm missing some though...
I REALLY WANT TO BUY A SHY GUY. They don't sell them ANYWHERE!
I found a bag shaped like Bowser's shell but it was like $60 =[

Yes but squishy mishy doesnt just have small pink lumps, she has holes in her face from acne and she has big lumpy pimples.

Still visable under make up as soon as you move.

Eyebrows could be better on mishy too.

And whats the point of wearing fuckloads of makeup?
GUYS, PIMPLES FTW!
First time evar that I've ever had full make up on (eyeliner + face stuff + lip stuff).
So don't dis the Anti-matter.

My opinion on make up tutorials? They're helpful for people like me who have no guidance with make-up whatsoever. (Mum doesn't own makeup)
But I don't use make up anyways. Maybe at the formal. Depends.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
ye if any guy picks her up with her makeup on then soon realises she has that kind of face without makeup on

feels like ur BETRAYED YKNOW

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
Gosh this is so bad.

And unhygienic.

Last edited:

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
GUYS, PIMPLES FTW!
First time evar that I've ever had full make up on (eyeliner + face stuff + lip stuff).
So don't dis the Anti-matter.
I'm not dissing you i'm telling you what you should do to be less ugly because your tutorials application of make up will only make you look worse. Once someone is close enough to see your face they will see your lumps and holes covered in caked on make up.

Last edited:

jessxxr

HSC
I'm not dissing you i'm telling you what you should do to be less ugly because your tutorials application of make up will only make you look worse. Once someone is close enough to see your face they will see your lumps and holes covered in caked on make up.
yeahhh caked on makeup is the worst!

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
ye if any guy picks her up with her makeup on then soon realises she has that kind of face without makeup on

feels like ur BETRAYED YKNOW

m8 that's why I'm always a bit suspicious of girls who wear a ton of makeup

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)