Mary Shelley - dirty woman. (1 Viewer)

Alimoe_KG

HSC
It seems that JK ROWLING has already been exposed as a dirty woman.
But i wonder has anyone done any research yet on Mary Shelley, author of Frankenstein?

Report:

After careful studies of both Frankenstein and Harry Potter, I come to the conclusion that the writers of the respective books all have strong sexual fantasies toward their character. The author of Harry Potter, a female writer, played around with the word "wang" (which she so hungrily dreams about), and created a book on wizardry, which she can freely vent her sexual fantasies reading and writing about "wand". The one-letter difference in the words is enough for her to relate her thought of wangs in a G-rated book. But since WAF has informed me that another website was the original source of the idea, i shall avoid ripping it off and present another thesis instead - that on Mary Shelley.

Mary Shelley, author of Frankenstein, also had limitless sexual fantasies on monster sex and man sex. Whilst many viewed the book as a "horror" (to some extent, man-monster sex IS pretty horrifying), they failed to see the insinuative content of the book, which is what Mary Shelley's real aim in the book was about.

Studying the background of the story, Mary Shelley wrote the novel whilst spending times overseas with TWO MEN, her husband and her husband's best friend (god knows what they were doing). Perhaps it was the nature of the surroundings that influenced her very story - Homosexual Sex.

Starting off with the relationship between Walton and Frankenstein. After Frankenstein was carried on to the deck, supposedly because they wanted to save him, but in actual fact those sailors wanted a sexual partner. They rubbed him with brandy (a seductive ingredient which can make one drunk and thus performing rape on the victim, some can interpret this brandy as sperm of the sailors), and forcing him to swallow a small quantity, again implying a blowjob.

The sexual interaction between Walton and Frankenstein was just a kick-off to what was more horrifying. Victor Frankenstein grew up having a girl next to him, yet he was not content and decided to leave her in persuit of his "love" and "passion". He found that no men are good enough to satisfy him and all men rejected him in the university so he decided to create a strong and tall man to play SM with him.

It resulted in Frankenstein, a monster, and upon seeing him Frankenstein was horrified at the physique of his (a very large penis which can penetrate Frankenstein anyday). So Frankenstein decided the penis was too big for his to take so he abandoned the monster. He went back to his fiancee for he had given up on his dreams to search for sexual fantasies, only to realise that the monster fell in love with Frankenstein and went everywhere to search for him. The monster realised that Frankenstein does not love him, so he asked him to create another lover for him. Frankenstein struggled as he has feelings for the monster too, and if he made a partner for the monster, they would love each other and wouldn't love Frankenstein anymore. That's why in the end Frankenstein killed the monster's partner for he grew jealous of him/her. The monster killed Frankenstein's wife because of the same reason, jealousy, and chased Frankenstein.

Mary Shelley was a very forward thinker in her times, she foresaw that two lovers insulting each other is a sign for true love (modern days guys tease girls and girls tease guys but still love each other). Which is exactly what Frankenstein and the monster were doing, going at each other and having quarrels. In the end Frankenstein realised the monster's true love for himself and decided to chase the monster to the end of the world, for he loves him. And the monster is playing hard-to-get, and let Frankenstein chase him.

Still not convinced? Another fact is that when Frankenstein died chasing the monster, the monster realised that he shouldn't have played hard-to-get, and cried over Frankenstein's dead body, for he loves him too.

We can see that both authors of the book are female. This proves that their libido are of a high dosage content. Somehow you wonder how both of them are single parents, one of their husband ran away from her whilst one grieved so much of his own misfortune, jumped in the river and drowned himself.

rific

HSC
Interesting theory indeed, but I don't buy it, and I can't help but wonder if you've actually read Frankenstein?

I actually came into this forum thinking "Wow, a thread that isn't Harry Potter related", oh well, at least it was interesting.

malkin86

HSC
I've heard that Mary Shelley used to like having sex on gravestones... ew...

yoshimanu

Our Deepest Fear...
HSC
hmm well i reckon such connotations appear when one is searching for them...
dirty mind ahah!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)