Masterchef Australia (1 Viewer)

johony

HSC
anyone watching this?

the sob stories during the audition were a bit over the top, but some of the challenges coming up look pretty damn good.

HSC
i think it gets abit to boring, cause in one segment they only show'd one person.. hopefully it gets better in the future.. the upcoming challenges do look pretty good..

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
The 1st few eps were a bit less entertaining than the Aus Idol auditions (i hate Aus idol and can only enjoy watching the auditions).

After that, it's a awesome show.

ASHK

germaphobe.
HSC
im liking the first season of aussie masterchef, although, george kolambaro (sp?) is trying to be like jaime oliver or gordon ramsay wayyyy too much

every sentence that comes out of his mouth has at least 2 or 3 unnecessary 'yeah' thrown into in it...

'this is the most imporTANT dish you ever cook yeah? it needs to be tasty yeah.'

FUCKING SHUTUP!!

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
It's a hard show to get into. Host is hot but wooden (Nat Bassingthwaite Mk II??). Also, with SYTYCD, Idol etc, at least you can hear/watch their talent. With Masterchef, you have to just watch and assume that the judges are right. You cannot taste their dishes. In this sense, I doubt it will be a big ratings winner.

Alvik

HSC
This is entertaining in parts, but no way up to standards of the UK version.

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
im liking the first season of aussie masterchef, although, george kolambaro (sp?) is trying to be like jaime oliver or gordon ramsay wayyyy too much

every sentence that comes out of his mouth has at least 2 or 3 unnecessary 'yeah' thrown into in it...

'this is the most imporTANT dish you ever cook yeah? it needs to be tasty yeah.'

FUCKING SHUTUP!!
Rofl i agree.

Don't you just hate when the fat judge starts chewing on someones food. You can just see his cheek flab rolling up and down and those saliva sounds people make, can't stand that sound :bomb:

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
Rofl i agree.

Don't you just hate when the fat judge starts chewing on someones food. You can just see his cheek flab rolling up and down and those saliva sounds people make, can't stand that sound :bomb:
haha, so true
but he's so funny to watch :)

ZaraKu

HSC
This just looks like a softer version of Hell's Kitchen in opinion. Iron Chef FTW :)

artist91

HSC
1. why is it inane? this is a discussion about masterchef, and i am simply discussing masterchef.
2. for the last time i am not a troll, i have been on bos since may last year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)