Mathematics Extension 1 HSC thoughts (1 Viewer)

dansk1er

HSC
I thought the test was pretty easy up until the last two questions, I think those two were to 'separate the boys from men', unfortunately I couldn't get either of them but probably a couple marks for the projectile one :).

MJRey

HSC
Question 11 and 12 were reasonable, but some of the multiple choice and Questions 13 and 14 were pretty difficult. I got some things though, and I did my best so that's all I can do.

jdad1

HSC
Oh I got D for that one
Maybe I'm wrong, but didn't B and C have horizontal asymptotes, so it couldn't be the answer? Because since y can have any value, and also sin(y) ranges from -1 to 1, so dy/dx has to range from 0 to 2

fuzi

HSC
Maybe I'm wrong, but didn't B and C have horizontal asymptotes, so it couldn't be the answer? Because since y can have any value, and also sin(y) ranges from -1 to 1, so dy/dx has to range from 0 to 2
Yeah I got D as well, if you just spam in progressively increasing values of y the gradient results in constantly positive values and D was the only one that exhibited something like that

Vall

HSC
Walked out of the exam thinking I completely threw but everyone seems to have find it fairly difficult.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)