maths hsc mark (1 Viewer)

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
i heard today from one sourse, i can not guarranty reliability of it, but:
since the exam was so hard, BOS will take into account only assesment mark for exampe if your assesment mark was 90 and in exam you got 60 or 70, you final mark will be 90.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
I doubt that VERY MUCH! Your sources, did they know how the HSC works?

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Errrrr......well im not saying its impossible, but seeing as though Lazarus seems to think as though it was not the hardest paper ever given, and they have not as yet applied the scenario to which u r talking about, i find it highly unlikey that it will happen.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Umm yeah I studied for a 3 hour maths exam to have it not count... SORRY!! I seriously don't think that would ever happen. it was only a bit harder than papers in previous years, it certainly wasn't impossible. Have you done the 1993 2u paper? It was harder I reckon....

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Im guessing we will see similar raw mark cutoffs this year to last year... I guess we should just wait and see!

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
meh.

But we don't really care what the hell BOS does. Since we are all worried about the UAI, the UAC uses our RAW marks and scales it's ass downwards to hell. !!!!

noooooooooo!

i.e. hard exam = bad

bad = bad scaling due to hard exam

good = we don't get to see our scaled/raw marks so we don't have to cry about it

bad = we know its gonna be a low mark

they wont do that.......no way in the world......theyve said it themselves "they reject claims that mondays paper was too hard".........i doubtr very much that they will do anything about it,,there scums

caramel

HSC
i dont think they'll do as much as we expect about it
in this way every year the paper will get harder improvin 2u standards i guess this is what they want. also coz this years paper had a slightly different format, similar to last yrs i guess this trend might continue for a while

leeraff

HSC
mate, seriously do u know how dumb that sounds. If the exam is hard that is wat they scale it up for....

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
if they don't count my exam, i will be so mad, what a waste of time, i highly doubt that will be the case

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)