Matrix Holiday Course - Chemistry (1 Viewer)

vivillon

HSC
Hey guys,

I was thinking of attending the holiday course over the april holidays. Anyone have any experience with the holiday course? I've heard that you should only attend if you believe you're on a band 6 level however I'd say that I'm an average student. Should I still go?

IAmWinston

HSC
I've been to the Matrix holiday course for extension 1 math and term course for chemistry.
It all depends on how lucky you are and which teacher you end up with. Some of the teachers at Matrix are legit on steroids and are amazing with like years of experience while others are like first-time teachers who just read straight from the theory book that Matrix writes. But the material that Matrix has is quite good, so if you can afford it, then sure otherwise you could find somewhere that's cheaper or a cheaper private tutor who can target your questions.

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Hey guys,

I was thinking of attending the holiday course over the april holidays. Anyone have any experience with the holiday course? I've heard that you should only attend if you believe you're on a band 6 level however I'd say that I'm an average student. Should I still go?

Learning something early is always a good thing, it means you get to learn it twice! If you feel like chemistry needs the most work then go for it, since ofc you'll be sacrificing time from other subjects

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)