Maxwell Education Experiences? (1 Viewer)

Jacack23

HSC
Hi all,

I was looking for a one-on-one tutor and I enquired about this guy and it turned out he was part of a larger tutoring college called Maxwell Education. I am considering signing up, their success rates are better than matrix and they seem more small-scale (Which might mean they're better or worse, not too sure yet). I was wondering if you guys have had any experiences with them and if they're better than other colleges like matrix.

Thanks for your time

PS. I'm specifically looking at going there for physics tutoring, so is it the best for that subject?

hschelper01

HSC
Hi!

Unfortunately, I haven't had any experience with Maxwell Education (honestly haven't even heard of them until now) - but during Year 11+12 (2018/2019) I was being tutored by Matrix for Maths and Physics. It was fantastic and I couldn't speak more highly of them - I definitely wouldn't have received at Band6 without their help ...

skiddys

HSC
I actually recently started seeing paid ads for Maxwell popping up on my Facebook, but before that, I'd never heard of them either. Their success rates are probs higher than Matrix because they have fewer students (like how The Con shot up the 2nd place in the HSC last year). Some of the peers I've had at Matrix were there because their parents forced them, whereas I find for smaller colleges many of the students find out about it themselves and make an active choice to choose it so they would likely do better in the HSC anyways.

On the other hand, I think the resources at Matrix are just honestly unrivalled. Personally I'm a Matrix student too so I agree with hschelper. It's pretty cool that they have Selective School teachers, but if I were to go to them then I would hope to be given the choice to choose the qualified teachers over the fresh graduates. They are much cheaper than Matrix though, so it shouldn't break the bank to test them out.

yooook

HSC
Hi all,

I was looking for a one-on-one tutor and I enquired about this guy and it turned out he was part of a larger tutoring college called Maxwell Education. I am considering signing up, their success rates are better than matrix and they seem more small-scale (Which might mean they're better or worse, not too sure yet). I was wondering if you guys have had any experiences with them and if they're better than other colleges like matrix.

Thanks for your time

PS. I'm specifically looking at going there for physics tutoring, so is it the best for that subject?
Its basically new

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
Where's the Tutor that you were literally inside of?

That's right, your Mum and Dad.

*How about instead of pulling that black leather belt when I do poorly, you teach me everything I need to do well?*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)