media - john butler trio - HELp (1 Viewer)

elysek

Is anyone doing media by john butler trio for telling the truth orm?? i really need help on it and what to say? any ideas?

Jennibeans

HSC
I'm using for a backup text in case my other related texts don't suit the question
Let us know your email address & I'll send you what I came up with

JadedJade

hey im using media as well but im also having trouble can anyone help me out please really appreciate it cheers

Living_Legend

Hey can someone help me out as well? I can see that this song is potent with stuff to be used but i cant see how it can be analysed sucessfully.
My email is X799@hotmail.com
Thanks

miss_pie

HSC
man lots of people i know are using that as a text, hope we dont get marked down

Living_Legend

You cannot get marked down for using a text! if u could then they would assign a different text for every student. ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!

kibb

HSC
LOL.... marked down... i don't find songs overly helpful because often they have a good message and fit in fine it jus that they often lack depth... jus a thing 2 remember...

Toby_18

HSC
I need help with this. Anyone with an info. Can you PM me or send me an attacthment or the like on t_o_b_y_18@hotmail.com. Please reply in here if you can help. I would really appreciate it!

Abrahamse88

HSC
Jennibeans said:
I'm using for a backup text in case my other related texts don't suit the question
Let us know your email address & I'll send you what I came up with
oh! could you please send me that information as well please.. on media my address is abrahamsejf@hotmail.com thank you!!

crazycuri0scool

HSC
hmmm...

one of my english teachers said that to use a song was a bad idea because some markers may not consider it to be a 'proper' text.. i really dont know if thats BS or actually true. i wanted to use 'media' as well cos it fit well with my points.

ane_st

HSC
If they ask us to write maybe a speech or a feature article, im going to use this as an 'opening' kinda thing to the response... So im not necessarily using it.. But yea i was told not to do a song unless you know it really well (as in techniques etc.)

Mrs.McDreamy

stalker inc. president
HSC
yeah I'm using this text as a back up. I don't really know what to say about it though. The lyrics are so straight forward and so kind of speak for themselves. But does he use any techniques? Or the music? How does it add to the meaning? yeah probably won't use it unless I'm stuck

ITimber

HSC
hi,

if any1 has info or help for using media - john butler trio could you please send me a msg or wateva.

thanks heaps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)