media personalities that you dont like (1 Viewer)

Dan_the_man

hmm.... there are many

Angela Bishop- fairly self explanitory
Tim Webster- thinks he's the man but indeed he is not
Sandra Sully

anyone from Backyard Blitz/I'm gonna come and fix your house style shows

:chainsaw:

Caitlen

Angela Bishop
Antonia Kidman
that stoopid lady from the chrisco ad
Moira from GMA
can't think of anyone else yet

Christine

beige member
HSC
john laws!!!!

and i cannot stand the olsen skanks oops i mean twins either.

GJ_JOE

blood brother
Angela Bishop
I've got a gossip-y friend just like her...except his skinny and cambodian lol

And also, I agree with Twintip!

5_State_Drive

1. Dylan ( that guy who won celebrity big brother, cant remember his last name) - most annoying prick ever on TV. Acts like a total idiot, sometimes i just wish i could smash him to a pulp he pisses me off so much!

2. Rove

Thats all i can think of now.

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
I'm putting my hand up for the olson twins two...they should have gone out the door with Full House. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by 5_State_Drive
1. Dylan ( that guy who won celebrity big brother, cant remember his last name) - most annoying prick ever on TV. Acts like a total idiot, sometimes i just wish i could smash him to a pulp he pisses me off so much!

2. Rove

ROVE?!

I can kinda understand Dylan..but Rove?!:eek:

GJ_JOE

blood brother
i like rove but sometimes when he says "what the..." he says it in the most annoying way....

i don't mind dylan....'used to HATE him when he did Recovery though, but i guess his grown on me....but i can't stand his fat ass partner in crime, kyle sandilands....that guys annoying, ugly, not-funny & stupid rolled into one fat ball!

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
does harry potter countz?
no not harry pothead but the wanka in ten news?? :chainsaw:

sara marie?

wuts wrong with rove? you gotta admit his jokes r sumtymz funni adn the whats da~

kerri-anne!! grrrr so annoying

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Whats wrong with the Olsen Twins?? A few years down the track, when their making hot steamy sex movies you wont hate them so much *Looks at the lads*

Humphrey B Bear

Someone should have ran over him years ago

Pretz

I don't hate tim bailey (the surfer guy who gives the weather report on channel 10) myself, but a lot of other people do. At the soccer he's sometimes there doing promotions and stuff and trying to get the crowd revved up, and they started this chant "clap your hands if you hate tim bailey" then everyone clapped in that beat that they do after chants at the soccer (you all know what i'm talking about right?). and yeah, it was funny. poor time bailey. haha.

Dan_the_man

Excuse my ignorance but who are The Olsen Twins?

Sara Marie is definitely one to be hated
I don't mind Dylan... he was better when he was on Recovery.. prolly cos I was into the music and stuff

Sandra Sully jsut shits me with her "Sandra Sully present yadayada" and stuff. I think I was just trying to name as many channel 10 celebs I hated at once :chainsaw:

Rove Live would be so much better if Rove wasn't in the show. Rove tells crap jokes and can't interview for shit

But I just thought I've my MOST HATED TV person

Rebecca of The Fat..... The Fat is one of my favourite shows but I cannot stand her... oh and Kerry O'Keefe

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by Dan_the_man
Excuse my ignorance but who are The Olsen Twins?

They played those twins on that old show "Full House." (You know-with Danny and Uncle Joey and DJ...). And they got their own show awhile back, too.

mannnnndy

chocoholic
Now they have their own clothing/makup/jewelry line as well. They have these stupid posters out with these "cool" qoutes from them. I cant remeber them of the top of my head, but they are really retarded. Theyre just a bunch of stupid rich brats who "design" shit products. RRRRRRRRRR........:chainsaw:

-Tim bailey is annoying too. Every winter he mentions Thredbo every five seconds.
- Sara Marie and that stupid "bum dance" thing
- Other big brother "celebrities"

I dont know how you can hate Rove, I reckon he's hilarious.

stressed02

Steve Erwin (or Urwin) however you spell it. Man he gives me the shits; The Wiggles - enough said; Every other 'childrens' singers' eg. High Five, Nikki Webster.... arghh

schwang_thang

i cant stand
1. kerri-anne kennerly
2. bert newton
3. nikki webster
4. the olsen twins

n sum of the chicks on 'beauty n the beast' piss me off heaps :chainsaw:

Christine

beige member
HSC
mmm i hate sara marie too but I LOVE ROVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(possibily cause he reminds me a lot of this guy i have never gotten over but you didn't need to know that)

Ok ignore me - I am on medication :p

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Lisa Wilkins (I think thats her name...?) who is always on Beauty and the Beast. The one who always get up on her high horse about what a great mother she is.:rolleyes: She gives me the shits so badly...and she's on the show practically every day. No wonder it's getting axed!;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)