Memorising Essays (1 Viewer)

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
Should I rewrite the essay multiple times or should I just actively recall by reading?

kkk579

hello
HSC
Should I rewrite the essay multiple times or should I just actively recall by reading?
For me I do both, i feel like when i’m trying to first memorise it I write it or type it and check whether my sentences are the same/similar and then once i’m confident I just kinda recall and say it in my head ifyk what i mean.

HazzRat

H̊ͯaΝ€zΝ zΜ¬ΜΌieΜ‰Ν©ΜŠΝΜ–ΝˆΜͺ
HSC
You're Pethmin :confused2:

I should be asking you this.

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
i mean since you're in year 10, it wouldn't matter too much. For the two written exams I had in year 10, I personally didn't bother memorising any essay (or even writing any essay lmfao, i still got marks of 90%+) and just picked key quotes+techniques+ideas to memorise

even with memorising essays in year 11-12 you have to write an essay that's easily adaptable and know what to do if the essay qn doesn't fit some bits of your essay, and to be honest for someone in year 10 that feels like too much effort, just enjoy your last year before stage 6

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
memorise the key points, the techniques etc etc the important stuff, the essay will write itself if u jus remember the important parts

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
i mean since you're in year 10, it wouldn't matter too much. For the two written exams I had in year 10, I personally didn't bother memorising any essay (or even writing any essay lmfao, i still got marks of 90%+) and just picked key quotes+techniques+ideas to memorise
they gave us the qn and its literally just the discussion on factors of law + the stimulus is not available

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
I remember nearly failing half my commerce assessments because I never did any work lmao, it doesn’t matter at all
yeah but my school only gives out academic awards at the end of the yr for students who accel art every subject :( And if a uni sees that I was incapable of getting one in a rural area oml πŸ’€

carrotsss

HSC
yeah but my school only gives out academic awards at the end of the yr for students who accel art every subject :( And if a uni sees that I was incapable of getting one in a rural area oml πŸ’€
Do u think a uni will care about ur year 10 results 😭

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)