Memorizing/+ question (1 Viewer)

sakatahahaha

HSC
N/A
Well the title sort of gives it away, I'm just wondering how many of you are planning to memorize English essays??

The question is simple if people are memorizing what will make them not memorize plagiarized material ?? I mean are the HSC markers equipped and ready to stop and say parts of this creative writing are from a novel so and so .. Just wondering who has the edge cheaters or MARKERS! lol

mangoz

HSC
I r memorising but i've memorised enough essays that it would be easy for me to integrate to any question given :D

Unless i'm given a really different one but then i'll still have the knowledge to tweak my essay or use the information in them for it o.o

enoilgam

HSC
Well the title sort of gives it away, I'm just wondering how many of you are planning to memorize English essays??

The question is simple if people are memorizing what will make them not memorize plagiarized material ?? I mean are the HSC markers equipped and ready to stop and say parts of this creative writing are from a novel so and so .. Just wondering who has the edge cheaters or MARKERS! lol
Cheaters. I went to a tutoring college where one of the tutors was a senior HSC marker for english. She told us that in the HSC, most short stories and some essays are plagarised and that the markers dont do anything about it simply because they dont have the time. She reakons that she always sees essays where people copy out blocs from study guides like excel. She goes most markers just ignore plagarism and award/deduct marks like normal.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm memorising which comes easy for me. Only have to read my essay like once or twice. And for a creative I'll probably make one up on Monday during the exam. But everything will be original so no plagiarism.

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
WTFFF read once or twice?? lucky :)
usually takes me hrs.... to remember a 1.2k word essay. and it will still have some flaws.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
WTFFF read once or twice?? lucky :)
usually takes me hrs.... to remember a 1.2k word essay. and it will still have some flaws.
Well I don't remember it word for word.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
How do you remember it then? :O
You remember key words and shit in it that if you write down in the test will trigger key ideas that make you remember your general thought process and you remember more because of that because you're allowing one neuron connection to open a pathway so you remember the whole essay. Also, I find this is better because I can mold the essay to the question more thoroughly.
Although, I haven't even written an essay for Belonging yet... Wish me luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)