Frank Sinatra

anyone do that fukign text?
Away
tat bitch of a stupid play

wat techniques are there?
ican't see shit

craz

HSC
yea i do Away and its not that bad. Techniques include symbolism, structure, setting, characterisation. Symbolism-beach shows cleansing, structure the different reaction from Gwen in the two plays of Stranger on the Shore. Other things to consider include taste, lifestyle, influence of others, role of fate and philosophy.

getz

check shakespearian piece kinglear, midsummer, play within a play..its important, check it out!

Ice03

HSC
N/A
i know this sounds stupid but u know when vic n gwen go 4 a walk along the back n gwen comes back crying, why is she crying? i thought she already knew about tom's cancer........

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by Ice03
i know this sounds stupid but u know when vic n gwen go 4 a walk along the back n gwen comes back crying, why is she crying? i thought she already knew about tom's cancer........
Gwen didn't know about the cancer, until Tom's mother had a serious talk with Gwen therefore this changed her philosophy on life which caused her to turn her life around, this is one of the most important parts!

scrotal

yeah man thats her point of change.Before that shes just a scrotebag worried about material possesions and suspicious of the way that Toms family live.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)