mod c question (1 Viewer)

stressedadfff

HSC
guys what does this even mean like just a conclusion?? for 12 marks?? as in one paragraph or am i going crazyScreen Shot 2021-11-08 at 1.32.56 pm.png

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
It would not make sense to write a 100-150 word conclusion for a quote where not much meaning has yet been established/interpreted, especially considering the mark allocation. I don't believe that this question only requires a one-paragraph response in the form of a conclusion, rather, the word "conclusion" here is possibly used to ask you to write the remainder of what this quote suggests in either persuasive, discursive or imaginative form. For example, if you choose to respond to this question in the imaginative form, then you may wish to use this quote as a starting point for a story that will commence in media res, and then go from there until you reach the end of it. This will allow you to effectively demonstrate what your understanding of the quote is and hopefully maximise your mark by writing a good quality piece.

I hope this helps! 😄

stressedadfff

HSC
It would not make sense to write a 100-150 word conclusion for a quote where not much meaning has yet been established/interpreted, especially considering the mark allocation. I don't believe that this question only requires a one-paragraph response in the form of a conclusion, rather, the word "conclusion" here is possibly used to ask you to write the remainder of what this quote suggests in either persuasive, discursive or imaginative form. For example, if you choose to respond to this question in the imaginative form, then you may wish to use this quote as a starting point for a story that will commence in media res, and then go from there until you reach the end of it. This will allow you to effectively demonstrate what your understanding of the quote is and hopefully maximise your mark by writing a good quality piece.

I hope this helps! 😄
WOAHHHH THANK YOUUU how many pages of thewriting booklet do you think it may need for 12 marks

notme123

HSC
this question is really weird. for me i use anecdotes in my discursives and persuasives. thats not typically something you put in the conclusion so im really hesistant to believe nesa would ask something so bizarre and restricting.

Wizjaro

HSC
guys what does this even mean like just a conclusion?? for 12 marks?? as in one paragraph or am i going crazyView attachment 33481
It just means the ending of the piece. So like the final part of the piece. A fun idea for a discursive is to start with something like pretending you already looked in depth at one part of the piece and now your looking at the other side like the cons etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)