Modern History Excel Textbook (1 Viewer)

freshmilk123

HSC
If anyone here is in contact with the PDF of Modern History Excel Textbook, PLEASE DO NOT SEND IT TO ME. I repeat, DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE IN POSSESSION OF IT AND DECIDE TO SEND IT TO ME BY PRIVATE MESSAGE. Thank you.

cossine

HSC
If anyone here is in contact with the PDF of Modern History Excel Textbook, PLEASE DO NOT SEND IT TO ME. I repeat, DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE IN POSSESSION OF IT AND DECIDE TO SEND IT TO ME BY PRIVATE MESSAGE. Thank you.
I am not sure if the excel textbooks are suitable for history due to large variety of topics content is not cover indepth but I have done history from quite a while back so I may be mistaken.

Have you consider any other resources.

freshmilk123

HSC
I am not sure if the excel textbooks are suitable for history due to large variety of topics content is not cover indepth but I have done history from quite a while back so I may be mistaken.

Have you consider any other resources.
I'm sorry to get back to you so late. These were the resources my teacher asked us to get before year 12 would officially commence. Our first core topic is 'CORE: POWER AND AUTHORITY IN THE MODERN WORLD 1919'. What resources would you usually resort too?

ahri

HSC
I'm sorry to get back to you so late. These were the resources my teacher asked us to get before year 12 would officially commence. Our first core topic is 'CORE: POWER AND AUTHORITY IN THE MODERN WORLD 1919'. What resources would you usually resort too?
I have found Ken Webb to be AMAZING. His resources are concise, covers ALL dot points syllabus exactly and have histography too. Really really really great resource for history, helped me out a TON.

cossine

HSC
I think Ken Webb as mention by ahri is good

Talasay

HSC
nice username :)

freshmilk123

HSC
I have found Ken Webb to be AMAZING. His resources are concise, covers ALL dot points syllabus exactly and have histography too. Really really really great resource for history, helped me out a TON.
Omg will be damned if I don't check him out! Thanks a million for this suggestion, it sounds like a promising resource and much more effective than what my modern textbook could proffer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)