Modified Car???? (1 Viewer)

MeehShanku

MeehShankU
HSC
Just wondering, ima go for my Ps soon n when i get it, is it possible for me to drive this car.

1995 HONDA CIVIC HOT SEDAN 1.5 EFI 5 SPEED MANUAL. AIR CONDITIONING. POWER STEERING. CENTRAL LOCKING. FITTED TACHO. SPOTTIES. COLD AIR INTAKE WITH POD FILTER. ZETTIE 2" CAT BACK EXHAUST. PROFESSIONALLY LOWERED. 17" SCORCH MAGS. LOW PROFILE TYRES. KENWOOD FLIP CD HEAD UNIT. CUSTOM BOOT SYSTEM INC 2 X 1000 WATT 10" AUDIOPIPE SUBS POWERED BY 1000 WATT EPSILON MONOBLOCK AMP PLUS 2 X CLARION REAR SPEAKERS. CAR IS IN VERY NICE CONDITION AND COMES IN WHITE DUCO WITH CUSTOM BLUE/WHITE INTERIOR. BLACK BONNET WITH HONDA LOGO AS PER PICTURES, RECENT OIL/FILTER CHANGE DONE WITH GULF WESTERN FULLY SYNTHETIC OIL PLUS BRAND NEW FRONT CV JOINTS WITH 3 YRS WARRANTY PLUS NEW INNER BOOT COVERS

is it possible for p drivers to drive cars wif cold air intake ???

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
It might be, but you're going to look stupid.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Yes. It's only a 1.5 4 cyclinder so a modded cold air intake isnt going to do crap.
Wait, how about you don't buy the riceyest civic you can possibly fucking find?

Jiga

Lol true.... it wont be illegal to drive that car mate - but it should be! Nothing worse then a riced up Civic, 1.5L lol and they do 'performance' mods. Now it has 50.2kw

CieL

HSC
I thought cold air n pod are defects? yes? no?

HSC
mr_brightside said:
Yes. It's only a 1.5 4 cyclinder so a modded cold air intake isnt going to do crap.
Wait, how about you don't buy the riceyest civic you can possibly fucking find?
LMAO

lengy

HSC
It's less rice if they 'performance' mods and little to no exterior body mods. I disagree with the black hood but if that's the only exterior body mod then it shouldn't be classified as rice unless they get a tin can exhaust that makes more sound than it's engine can accelerate. That's one of the big things that shit me, cars that are all bark and no bite. Are you one of them?

stephenchow

HSC
The owner of the car should have invested those mods into a better car.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
MeehShanku said:
Just wondering, ima go for my Ps soon n when i get it, is it possible for me to drive this car.

1995 HONDA CIVIC HOT SEDAN 1.5 EFI 5 SPEED MANUAL. AIR CONDITIONING. POWER STEERING. CENTRAL LOCKING. FITTED TACHO. SPOTTIES. COLD AIR INTAKE WITH POD FILTER. ZETTIE 2" CAT BACK EXHAUST. PROFESSIONALLY LOWERED. 17" SCORCH MAGS. LOW PROFILE TYRES. KENWOOD FLIP CD HEAD UNIT. CUSTOM BOOT SYSTEM INC 2 X 1000 WATT 10" AUDIOPIPE SUBS POWERED BY 1000 WATT EPSILON MONOBLOCK AMP PLUS 2 X CLARION REAR SPEAKERS. CAR IS IN VERY NICE CONDITION AND COMES IN WHITE DUCO WITH CUSTOM BLUE/WHITE INTERIOR. BLACK BONNET WITH HONDA LOGO AS PER PICTURES, RECENT OIL/FILTER CHANGE DONE WITH GULF WESTERN FULLY SYNTHETIC OIL PLUS BRAND NEW FRONT CV JOINTS WITH 3 YRS WARRANTY PLUS NEW INNER BOOT COVERS

is it possible for p drivers to drive cars wif cold air intake ???
We need pics :)

Jiga

It's less rice if they 'performance' mods and little to no exterior body mods. I disagree with the black hood but if that's the only exterior body mod then it shouldn't be classified as rice unless they get a tin can exhaust that makes more sound than it's engine can accelerate. That's one of the big things that shit me, cars that are all bark and no bite. Are you one of them?
Its rice mate. When you have more mods to make your car look/sound fast then actual performance mods its RICED. I will speak from mainly engine performance point of view -

Riced mods :

* Fitted Tacho (rice with a capital R)
* CAI with pod (it is a fact they add very little, ESPECIALLY so with a small engine... bigger engines get abit cos they are sucking more air in and effects are therefore multiplied to actually give you 2kw more instead of 0.2kw)
* Black bonnet

Performance mods :

* 2" inch exhaust (tbh I think this is bordering on not being a performance mod, many people dont know but putting to big of an exhuast actually costs you power, back pressure is an issue)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)