Module A - Elective 3: Image (1 Viewer)

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
In what ways do composers use narrative to portray people, places and ideas in your texts?

In your response refer to your perscribed text, and at least ONE other related text of your choosing.

Last edited:

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
yyeh alright.... straight forward essay on how people, places and idea are conveyed

although i wasnt happy with my soberlish responce, it was a fairly easy question!

kow_dude

HSC
they ask the same question, same text type every year

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
yeh good point, i was actually expecting something different cause i had tried the last two years questions

suprised that havent changed it to a interview or radio program or something similar...

Scanorama

HSC
I went all right on that one with Strictly Ballroom, no surpise with the questions asked this year, maybe with the exception of Question 8.

dont_b_simple

well i know i sux at image and totallystuffed the question up...what i wrote about my prescribed text i don't think even related to the question, but i think my related texts did????:(...i prefered the questions i had for the 2 other modules

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
now that im thinking about it, i have might doubt about how well i did. i was rushing my ass off in image cause i used up more time than i thought. had a good related text though. or i think so.. it was the "HEaven and Hell" RTA speeding add on tv. brillant image on my behalf!

euphoric

HSC
i failed this one.. :angry:
i went overtime with the other modules.

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
what related text did everyone use???

i had a good full page advertisement from an Inside Sport about a razor ("Rash Decisions")

and my rta one, downloadable here

euphoric

HSC
i used 'blonde ambition' by Brooke Trench. a feature article.

hmmz.. did everyone one use two related or one related?

euphoric

HSC
i used only one.. not enough time...
oh wellz hopefully the other modules make up for this one.
otherwise im doomed ><

BabySilver

HSC
I wtoe my opening paragrah, the paragraphs on stricly ballroom then decided after the begining of the nest apragrah that my related text sucked so changed to one i hadn't looked at. but i think i did ok.

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
I think I did okay. I know I coulda done alot worse! My additional material="Wag the Dog", can't remember the Director's name... meh. Anyway I wrote mostly about the manipulation of Scott's point of view and the point of view of the American audience in the other movie.... 6 pages...

danno

i think it was my second best part. the question was really easy but i was just not in a writing mood today :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)