Module B Texts and society (1 Viewer)

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
finish...

i think paper 2 is not hard....just the report *****....i use data and bullshit this whole stupid report....but i am glad ..we finish freaking english....
4u...3u.. econ......to go ..damn !

ranie

HSC
section II english for study report --> a complete bull shitttt!!! agree with u, yvonne_710!

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
English in any level always provide insufficient amount of time for candidates. I guess that's the underlying principle of studying English.... That is to write a coherent, quality peice within a limited amount of time. And the amount you know from studying the english course in order to answer the question well is reflected.

Blue_Eyed_Devil

In my seat in front of the comp!! where else??
HSC
the questions were quite general. you could elaborate on each as much as u want!! i could have gone on and on and on..
the dialogue one... which i chose, was the interview and the nature of the question requires alot of writing! while the second specifically asked about everthing we have done and everthing we have learned which is ..ALOT!! so how do they expect us to write in 30 minutes?? standard students get 45 minutes for their module questions and have to write 3 essays. y isn't ESL 45 minutes too???

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Because they have one more prescribed text to cover in their essays

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)