Module C - Powerplay (1 Viewer)

Niksta123

HSC
psychosomatic said:
Don't tell me nobody does this either...?

What are you talking about ? - what are you refering to in terms of powerplay?

psychosomatic

pwnzor
HSC
Well I meant in general. There was no post about Powerplay at all. I did Antony and Cleopatra though...
The question was WAY to easy for my liking. I'm not too sure about how they'll scale advance english this year... all the questions for the majority of modules were fairly straight forward and painless.

bethdocker85

HSC
psychosomatic said:
Well I meant in general. There was no post about Powerplay at all. I did Antony and Cleopatra though...
The question was WAY to easy for my liking. I'm not too sure about how they'll scale advance english this year... all the questions for the majority of modules were fairly straight forward and painless.
OMG. You do like all the same modules as me?? haha how funny.

I do Antony and Cleopatra as well.

But yeah I agree, I was suprised at how easy and simple the questions were. espescailly this one, usually its so hard to decipher but it was just so damn straightforward. took me aback a little bit lol.

spangacrab

HSC
We did 1984 by George Orwell.

I liked the topic. Never did well in the exams however, hopefully that will change.

starrysky

HSC
I did Antony and Cleopatra as well, plus the 1998 film Elizabeth for my related text. I thought the question was eerily easy, and I was just able to finish my conclusion right before they said pens down. I never liked powerplay - so I was surprised when I saw this question.

I bet they all had seizures and decided to make everything 987249824762 times easier than previous years. Either that, or they made it easier to differentiate between Band 6 and lower responses when marking extremely hard. :mad1:

sobern

HSC
hey, everyone.. not that important but i am in year 11 and i have read a few responses... any advice on anthony and cleopatra... good luck in your other exams

psychosomatic

pwnzor
HSC
bethdocker85 said:
OMG. You do like all the same modules as me?? haha how funny.

I do Antony and Cleopatra as well.

But yeah I agree, I was suprised at how easy and simple the questions were. espescailly this one, usually its so hard to decipher but it was just so damn straightforward. took me aback a little bit lol.
Urgh, it took me a back a little aswell... then it sunk in and I got angry >_<

greeny3121

HSC
Powerplay was my weakest module...and i loved the question in the exam. But i still managed to write the worst essay i have ever written and spend 65 minutes doing it...leaving me with only 2 speeches in my speeches essay, and half a booklet and 15 minutes worth of BR/BNW.
It would have been 1000 times better with a hard question so that they mark it easier and the band 6 responses will be evident...where as now-we are all going to get slaughtered (we being-people not natural english brains) and get dominated by those people who have the ability to write top of band 6 responses to those questions...
I hate the HSC, the way it is structured...everything about it.
That is my whine for the day

HSC
I was surprised a bit by how simple the question was for powerplay it seemed as though you could practically write anything as long as you back t up you are correct. I used antony and cleopatra, maichevelli's the prince and a fanstasy novel wizards first rule.

morningdew214

HSC
i have just started yr 12 and Powerplay is our first module. does anyone have any Antony and Cleopatra notes that i can have? :)

HSC
I have done the whole topic in four mind maps, with my quotes i used, techniques and how the applicate as well as the breaking down of the syllabus. It can answer any question if you want that. I like my quotes for antony and cleopatra. Otherwise i have some in my book.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)