Module C: Telling The Truth - Frontline (1 Viewer)

jazzi_jess

20 days to go!
HSC
yeah i liked it, wrote 13 pages and 40 total, did my best anyway so yay! no more of this advanced english stuff! :)

alissa_xoxo

Share the Love.
HSC
I prepared for questions on credibility and the illusion and disillusion in the media.. haha this question threw me off. I wrote about 4 and a half pages and didn't finish the conclusion. I said emphasis waaaay too much!

One word - DODGY.

cataleptic

HSC
I wrote 13 pages on it I'm pretty damn certain I nailed it. Everything I'd prepared slotted in so nicely and I was able to link it all back to the question using the key words, without sounding pretentious and bleh.

So yeah. Was awesome. I think it was the best response out of my whole paper.

nedzelic

HSC
these people who say they write 25 pages are absolute bollocks
25 pages all up yeah but not for one section
as i said to the perosn who claimed they wrote a total of 10 booklets for AOS - you are either bullshit or have the writing of a five year old
i know how many words i worte approxiamtely as i had pre-prepared essays and added to them. i wouldv'e written a total of maybe 3600 words which is a solid
i wrote the most for this section as i had way for time than i had anticiptaed and wrote it last so hopefully, with the amount i worte, shuld get a 19/20 in that section. not thr same for the yeats work though...THREE poems. fukcing BOS shit cunts

Ichigo Kurosaki

HSC
I ended up writing 7 pages for all of the essays. And yeah, we couldn't of asked for anything better. This question was really simply and all pre-prepared essays fitted in perfectly.

I couldn't be any happier :)

Revolution

HSC
I wrote 6 pages for Module C, but it was quality. It may have been the least I wrote out of all the questions (8 for Module A and 9 for Module B), but I still should do alright in Module C.

HSC
Nice broad question...pushed for time though. I don't understand how people have time to go to the toilet during exams! i swear...im writing constantly the whole time! i bet they have notes in their pockets =P
anyway..good question, i'm sure everyone did awesome! good luck for the rest of them guys! =)

Ichigo Kurosaki

HSC
fallrenangel077 said:
Nice broad question...pushed for time though. I don't understand how people have time to go to the toilet during exams! i swear...im writing constantly the whole time! i bet they have notes in their pockets =P
Haha, I'm the same as you! I'm constantly writing the entire time. Call of nature can wait! Hell, I can go to the toilet for the rest of my life XD

Peartie

HSC
i did ok but one of my texts i really had to bs as it didnt relate 2 the question at all!

LostAuzzie

HSC
Lets see, 8 pages (pleased with that), simple essay question.
Overall I was pleased I took the argument that composers select specific events etc to represent the media as fraudulent and corrupt etc. Worked well with my prepared essay

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
I think I did pretty well in this q, definitely better than any of my other modules! The only thing is I wrote too much on Frontline so Outfoxed and Wag the Dog (esp the latter) were a bit rushed.

HSC
25 pages is a bit excessive. You'd compromise the quality of your essay and all for what? To piss off the marker with your verbosity.

You probably crossed out a lot, have huge writing and wrote with 5cm margins on each side.

Rasputina

HSC
N/A
eek

by far my worse module, i left it to the last 30 mins of the exam and my response was very brief. 8 pages overall, and wrote more on my related texts (outfoxed by greenwald and hurrican by bob dylan) than on frontline itself.

i am really happy with module a and b through, so i hope that makes up for it.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
at some points, usually towards the end of a paper I start writing really scrawlingly and get 2-3 words to a line, I'm guessing the 25 page person did similar the whole time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)