Module C: Telling The Truth - Frontline (1 Viewer)

Boo_

HSC
niteshade1312 said:
I thought it was a good question for Frontline. 10 more minutes would have done ti for me, although I got 8 pages, I could have talked about it for a lot longer. What episodes did everyone use in detail?
i did 'the siege' 'add sex and stir' & 'smaller fish to fry'

i liked the question as well, very easy to relate everything u know about frontline to

and to the person that is persuading ppl that they wrote 25 pages:

id doesnt matter how many damn pages u wrote, i prefer to take into consideration the amount of words u wrote...people writing sizes vary, so one page mite contain 100 words, or 300 words, depends on who is writing that page

Mandy101

HSC
Smartie87 said:
shiiiiit. why dont i ever read the ques. and respond to wat its asking?? i was just heaps general like on why truth is ditsorted and how etc.... i reckon i stuffed up majorly. i put it stuff bout selectivity etc. but my whole essay wasnt based round it. wat u reckon that will get me???
That's kind of what I did.. It doesnt matter, it's over now. The only exam that matters is the next one. :)

Boo_

HSC
Mandy101 said:
That's kind of what I did.. It doesnt matter, it's over now. The only exam that matters is the next one. :)
yeah, studies of religion 1u...joy...

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
i got lucky.. i prepared a generic essay about the truth is always difficult to know as it is exaggerated and changed.. or something.. i just dumped it all down.. making few references.. wrote 8 pages.. small writing.

im hoping for a 18-20..

Boo_

HSC
boasboy said:
i got lucky.. i prepared a generic essay about the truth is always difficult to know as it is exaggerated and changed.. or something.. i just dumped it all down.. making few references.. wrote 8 pages.. small writing.

im hoping for a 18-20..

that similar to what i did, generic essay on ppl in power controlling the truth, bias and one-sided journalism etc, and then quotes and links between texts

some girl

HSC
I believe I could have aced the Frontline essay because my prepared response was based on selective evidence and crap like that... sigh.... but noooo I didn't read over my prepared and screwed up this section -_____-

HSC
N/A
i was surprised the question was so simple, with "do the texts..."

i expected something more like assess, or describe, or... SOMEthing else more specific

there's so much more i could have written, given the time, but it always seems to be that way so i'm not bothered

miki06

HSC
IM NOT DOING MY HSC UNTIL 2010!!!!!!!! i have ages to go lol!!!!!!!!!!

anyway, for the year 7 ella test, i did..i think 3-4- pages in 45 mins i think, i was credited by all my frends for it, but OMG my hand killed heaps!!!! and same for this year (year 8) i did a bit more and yes my hand did hurt lollollol!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)