module paper (1 Viewer)

Ferrero

what do you guys think about the elective paper? i felt shocked by the words 'medium' and 'structure', what i prepared were techniques and elements. so i modified them to suit the question. are you guys writing about techniques and elements as well?
hope you do.
what about the scholarship application letter? attempted this kind of questions before? guess what, one of my friends did not figure out the word 'scholarship'.
i have no comment on the listening paper.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Can you be more specific on the Modules please. i don't know which question you are talking about since there are like 5 million questions in Telling stories.... :(

Ferrero

i mean the 'cinema paradiso' one with that frigging 'medium' in the question, what the heck is that related to elements and techniques??? just pissed me off, whatever, i got to forget it as soon as possible.

Foong

Originally posted by Ferrero
what do you guys think about the elective paper? i felt shocked by the words 'medium' and 'structure', what i prepared were techniques and elements. so i modified them to suit the question. are you guys writing about techniques and elements as well?
hope you do.
what about the scholarship application letter? attempted this kind of questions before? guess what, one of my friends did not figure out the word 'scholarship'.
i have no comment on the listening paper.
Its easy, its still going to be the same style, talking about techniques and all that, just that you have to answer the question by referring to its medium and structure. So for cinema paradiso u should have explain how its medium (film) influenced YOUR perspective through its medium's techniques, that is film techniques like music, lighting, etc. For strucutre explain its orientation, plot, climax, resolution, etc. Say its structured in that way and explain how each one part of it creates a meaningful text that influences your perspective

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)