moisturisers? (1 Viewer)

HSC
what moisturisers do you all use??

At the moment im using OLAY complete. its pretty damn good!! But its pretty runny. Does anyone know of a GOOD thicker moisturiser??

kaylz

HSC
origins is great. but when i'm poor i use natio. it goes ok.

HSC
I bought a dove one cause it is heaps thick. But it does nothing in comparison to the olay one.

kaylz

HSC
try out natio. it's not all liquidy like the olay ones, and not lumpy and greasy like dove.

kaylz

HSC
well, the chemist up the road from me stocks their stuff, as does the one at broadway. haven't really looked for it anywhere else, sorry. pretty sure you can buy it on the internet, though. and prices are between &7/8 - $16, depending on the product.

Skeeta

HSC
yeah olay does the trick.

Has sunscreen in it kids. Cant go wrong with sun protection.

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
go_swans said:
what moisturisers do you all use??

At the moment im using OLAY complete. its pretty damn good!! But its pretty runny. Does anyone know of a GOOD thicker moisturiser??
is the olay one really that good? for some reason I thought everything OLAY made was for older women :/
cool. I might buy one.

anyways, atm I use loreal's Nutrilift body moisturiser, it's pretty alright and costs around $15.

Skeeta

HSC
Theres a few different types of Olay, only some are designed to fight ageing.

But they have just a normal moisturiser also (Complete), which is what I use. Its light, and non greasy and has SPF 15+. I find it applys well and is only $10 for 150mL, which lasts months. You can get it for different skin types too (oily/combination, normal, dry)

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
Skeeta said:
Theres a few different types of Olay, only some are designed to fight ageing.

But they have just a normal moisturiser also (Complete), which is what I use. Its light, and non greasy and has SPF 15+. I find it applys well and is only $10 for 150mL, which lasts months. You can get it for different skin types too (oily/combination, normal, dry)
oeh, cool. I just checked their website.

http://www.olay.com.au/complete/complete.asp

there are so many to choose from :eek:

HSC
Yeah i use the same one skeeta is talking about (150ml for $10).

and yeah as she said, they do have heaps of age fighting products. But they have ordinary skin care stuff too.

It is good, but it can just come out of the container fast cause its pretty runny. Apart from that its good!

Skeeta

HSC
The 30+ one is TERRIBLE. I bought it because i'm a sun protection freak, but it feels like normal sunscreen and is all greasy and shit. The 15+ is a much better formulation.

HSC
Skeeta said:
The 30+ one is TERRIBLE. I bought it because i'm a sun protection freak, but it feels like normal sunscreen and is all greasy and shit. The 15+ is a much better formulation.

oh i have the 15+ one. to be honest i didn't even know it was sunscreen formula til you mentioned it! haha. Note to self: dont buy the 30+ one.

HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
k, I'll stick with the 15+ one then :)

I might buy an olay face wash too loal....
that is
if u can find it amongst all the anti aging products they have!

xtinkx

HSC
Dermologica products are realllllllllllllly good. There a lil pricy ..around 40-50 but will last for a long time = ) There excellent for all skin types...but work wonders for people will dry sensitive skin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)