More on German (1 Viewer)

Peanut11

HSC
Hey fellow Germinators and MERVYNN,

I had the same issue with that fitness club listening q mervynn, and said the same thing as you!

I heard a word beginning with K and when i looked it up in the dictionary es war einfach nicht da =(

Well.. I am very scared coz i stuffed up ext english, and hope I didn't stuff up German too!

It's annoying how they staple the comprehension booklet behind a detachable pull out, I really hope I didn't forget to write my student number on it...

if I did, I'll cry on Dec 15th =( that's the day of reckoning isn't it?

now I have to prepare for French and German ext =(

PS It is also annoying that EVERYONE did question a in both 12 and 13!!!

love, peanut

iwanttodowellin

Don't worry...

oh peanut11, ich haber ein kopfschmerzin from all of this nonsensical nonsense!!

The HSC is not the end of the world...it's just the beginning of the end silly!!

so many people fail to appreciate that! I also have to study for french, et je n'ai plus envie d'en etudier!!! :S:S Helas, apres tout, il faut qu'on ne se soucie plus de l'HSC! Qu'en penses-tu?

I did the german exam too, but i found the listening a treat! Especially the fitness question, and the last 6 mark question...ich mag to say the least!!!

Well as you can tell, i definetly think i did well and i feel as if i am in contention for a top place, if not state placement!!

Und jetzt, ich mag die hamburger. und ich mag sie et die zalens. (the numbers...for those who don't know BASIC german!!)

Well goodluck peanut11 for the rest of ur exams. I am sure you will achieve your expectations. :)

iwanttodowellin

Bloody hell bloodysunday...I'm actually a native

bloodysunday said:
You didnt happen to use the Feuerwerk textbook in your first year of german, did you qwerty? ;)
Actually bloodysunday, I can't remember the first time i used a textbook, if at all!

I am a native speaker, and unlike some, I don't need textbooks...

Moreover, the only relationship feuerwerk has to my life, is the fireworks that exploded in my brain when i saw the ease of the exam! I couldn't contain myself!

Maybe you're just a bit flabbergasted, nay, jealous, of my superiority in such a challenging and difficult language (for some...)

und jetzt, aufwiederzehn und gehen sie weg und essin sie einer Hamburger fur mir!'

Sammy_b

HSC
poiuytrewqwerty said:
Actually bloodysunday, I can't remember the first time i used a textbook, if at all!

und jetzt, aufwiederzehn und gehen sie weg und essin sie einer Hamburger fur mir!'
What do u mean u're a native? u like putting grammatical mistakes in everywhere just to throw or...?

Sammy_b

HSC
Peanut11 said:
Hey fellow Germinators and MERVYNN,

now I have to prepare for French and German ext =(

U do ext french and german??? What, r u swiss or something?

mervvyn

Marshm'ello
Somewhere over the rainbow... yes, that rainbow.
HSC
poiuytrewqwerty said:

Moreover, the only relationship feuerwerk has to my life, is the fireworks that exploded in my brain when i saw the ease of the exam! I couldn't contain myself!

Maybe you're just a bit flabbergasted, nay, jealous, of my superiority in such a challenging and difficult language (for some...)

Sorry dude, but no self respecting native german speaker would say *essin sie einer Hamburger fur mir*. Go troll somewhere else.

As for the question, peanut, i'm sort of glad someone else feels confused too. In a nice way, y'know? I'm sure you'll do fine, anyone with the balls (and brains) to do two languages and and an extension and english ext is bound to do at least alright. :) (btw, day of reckoning is 18th or 19th of dec i think)

aussie_rocks

mecki weiss alles!

;) ahaha! i remember feuerwerk! wouldnt it be cool if we had text books like that for yrs 11 and 12? how fun and less confussing would that be?!

waterfowl

HSC
poiuytrewqwerty said:

Native speaker? Even if you are (which I doubt) doesn't mean you are better than us, because most native speakers have crap grammar (prime example /\)

mervvyn said:
(btw, day of reckoning is 18th or 19th of dec i think)

December 20 and 21.

aussie_rocks said:
wouldnt it be cool if we had text books like that for yrs 11 and 12? how fun and less confussing would that be?!
There is! Feuerwerk 3, we supposedly used it, although we only looked at it occasionally

Odourless

HSC
I did 12(b) because for speaking i had basically remembered all things about that.....

We used feuerwerk 3........But we went to one called einsicht or something after that.

Farkette

HSC
aussie_rocks said:
;) ahaha! i remember feuerwerk! wouldnt it be cool if we had text books like that for yrs 11 and 12? how fun and less confussing would that be?!
yeah there is feuerwerk books for later years, although we finished them like sometime during year 11?? so yeah..

although its sad to note that they dont have cool cartoons in them, but have like real photos as the pictures rather than drawings. The cause of much amusement at the various fashions and hairstyles of the late C20th LOL...

bahodl

Currently wearing pants
HSC
lol go feuerwerk!!! - and monika's disturbing obsession with osman...

we had feuerwerk 3 as well :) its so funny coz they use real ppl in the comics

waterfowl

HSC
Farkette said:
although its sad to note that they dont have cool cartoons in them, but have like real photos as the pictures rather than drawings. The cause of much amusement at the various fashions and hairstyles of the late C20th LOL...
LOL, how funny are those pictures! Especially that main guy, I think his name is Daniel - he was quite ugly!
Those pics were the cause of many amusing jokes in class. We all missed Mecki, Osman etc :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)