• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

MQ careers expo. (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
My friend suggested that thing. When is it held and where it it? A bit of info will be great!!! :)

BackCountrySnow

HSC
ok guys. What's going to happen at the expo??
Are there going to be heaps of xperts and you go around talking to them??

P

pLuvia

BackCountrySnow said:
ok guys. What's going to happen at the expo??
Are there going to be heaps of xperts and you go around talking to them??
If it's the same one I went to when I was doing my HSC. There are either lecturers/academics/current students etc at all the stalls from different unis/colleges/tafe etc, that can answer most if not all questions you throw at them about the course, careers after graduating from the course.

It's good opportunity to ask questions about what courses you want to do, the feedback from current students is quite valuable, since the uni sites upsell their courses, whereas with current students they'd most porbably give you their honest opinion

BackCountrySnow

HSC
pLuvia said:
If it's the same one I went to when I was doing my HSC. There are either lecturers/academics/current students etc at all the stalls from different unis/colleges/tafe etc, that can answer most if not all questions you throw at them about the course, careers after graduating from the course.

It's good opportunity to ask questions about what courses you want to do, the feedback from current students is quite valuable, since the uni sites upsell their courses, whereas with current students they'd most porbably give you their honest opinion
I'm there!!!

It goes for like an hour though.

HSC
there is one in june or something, goes for more than an hour and is like in the hills area i think

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)