Muck Up day (1 Viewer)

deswa1

HSC
when was dis?

And wut was wif an eco class being moved outside for an outside class LOL

Was it ur class? cause I heard something about Burgess.
Oh yeah, we moved our eco class outside but that wasn't the big stuff. We did all the classic things- condoms on doors, locking everything, glad wrap the school, heaps of cups with water in corridors, spam post it notes on teachers cars, as well as some innovations- bricking up the science building with all the bricks they're using for construction as well as building a MASSIVE tower of tables and bins and stuff (I'll upload pics).

The best one though was the water slide that we did. We got heaps of tarp and then a lot of water and heaps of detergent. A nice run up and BOOM, you get some really nice speed. It hurt though...

Fawun

Queen
HSC
Re: The p00n thread

Oh yeah, we moved our eco class outside but that wasn't the big stuff. We did all the classic things- condoms on doors, locking everything, glad wrap the school, heaps of cups with water in corridors, spam post it notes on teachers cars, as well as some innovations- bricking up the science building with all the bricks they're using for construction as well as building a MASSIVE tower of tables and bins and stuff (I'll upload pics).

The best one though was the water slide that we did. We got heaps of tarp and then a lot of water and heaps of detergent. A nice run up and BOOM, you get some really nice speed. It hurt though...
Our muck up days are b& forever all because of the year 12's in 2009.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad

I remember in Year 10, my history class and our history teacher were spamming sticky notes everywhere on a teacher's car. (He was retiring so yeah, my history teacher wanted to play a prank on this teacher).

But sounds like you guys had massive fun :haha: But a massive tower, I'm interested lol.

deswa1

HSC

These are the first pics from muckup- they don't have the best stuff because the guy who took these came after the deputies and stuff shut most things down. I'll upload more later:

and the waterslide (I'll upload videos later):

deswa1

HSC

Our muck up days are b& forever all because of the year 12's in 2009.
Story time.

And we weren't allowed a muck up either but we were just like stuff it (obligatory #yolo)

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad

These are the first pics from muckup- they don't have the best stuff because the guy who took these came after the deputies and stuff shut most things down. I'll upload more later:

gahahaha at 1st pic. typical all boys school 'fascinations''

imagine that tower falling all over someone. shit. lol.

slide looks hektik.

Fawun

Queen
HSC

Holy shit you're school looks 10x bigger than mine.

Mine doesn't even have those buildings with stairs like the first pic.

length now?
Nope i'd kill myself if I cut the length. I got a side fringe again but this time it looks less gay hah

Story time.

And we weren't allowed a muck up either but we were just like stuff it (obligatory #yolo)
Apparently the year 12's in 09 put itching powder on the toilet seats, locked everyone in the toilets, stood outside the school gate and made every either donate, dance or sing in order to enter the school, painted the teachers cars and stuff like that. According to necyporuk, it was "to the max" and "over the top" and so it is now banned forever haha.

How did you manage to do all those things if you weren't allowed to?

kwu1

HSC

Des, this was one of the funnest days ever at tech! Highlight of the day would have to be outdoor lessons haha.

kwu1

HSC

You didn't stay for the football finals. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)