multiple choice 100% right answers (1 Viewer)

wog10

these are correct answers feel free to criticise but firs realise and recognise lol that these are right
1D
2B
3B
4A
5A
6B
7D
8A
9D
10B

no c's shit thas weird...

wog10

one from textbook two they werent hard 1 or 2 tricky ones but the answers came they are right i assure u

wog10

hahaha if u look at the textbook on page 304 of the table u will see the largest increase was in the 70s also the white australia policy ended in 1972 thus increased multiculturalism.
and 5 is A because its not talkin bout a religios tradition its talkin bout a specific denomination (catholic) and its not bout the 70s its after 86 immigration was always increasing even b4 86...

swordfish

i have to go offline now but feel free to argue more...ill post my answer 2nite!

swordfish

btw.....greek orthodox people could come into australia freely before the ending of the white australia policy....that was all about asians, not europeans.
The big increase in greek orthodox came with post ww2 immigration and migrant agreements in the 60s

ace

is retired
HSC
look in teh other multiple choice thread, i've answered the doubts for question 2 and 5 there

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Hmmmm... I got 10 as C :confused:

Ahhh... but B is right arhghghghghghgh!!!

Screw u wog10... why do you have to be so..... right!! :p

9/10 for me :)

Dave85

HSC
q5 has to be c (in my opininon) bcoz a) denominational switching mainly occured to protestant christian denominations. Something like 1% of catholics switched over a 5 year period in some survey i read so there's no way it can be A)

psycho_mushy

HSC
5 is A because its not talkin bout a religios tradition its talkin bout a specific denomination (catholic)

that's what ecumenical initiatives are all about... dialogue between different christian variants...

the question was a dead give away when it said "Christian denominations"

warrior

1.d
2.a
3.b
4.a
5.c
6.b
7.a(pentacostilim, the rise of individualism aspect of this
8.a
9.d
10. d (not b or c as these talk about increasing convergenge of religions not diversity as mentioned in q, non denominational allows for diversity of religions

saves.the.day

HSC
8/10 :( so far the lowest I guess.

I'll argue that I think 10 was A. I base this on that the Uniting Church was created in 1973 due mainly to the reason that the white Australia policy was removed in 1958 and dismantled in 1973 and was therefore in response to the growing concern of the take-over of other religions (i.e. it "was a response to increasing diversity in Australia").

I'm probably wrong as no one else has argued this point yet but it's just my 2 cents.

ssssonicyouth

phonic booth
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Dave85
q5 has to be c (in my opininon) bcoz a) denominational switching mainly occured to protestant christian denominations. Something like 1% of catholics switched over a 5 year period in some survey i read so there's no way it can be A)
but u need to think about it the other way round

to become the religion with the most members, catholicism had to overtake the anglican church... and anglicans lost the most members because of denominational switching (and apostasy)... which makes catholicism #1

*jaydee*

HSC
Originally posted by wog10
hahaha if u look at the textbook on page 304 of the table u will see the largest increase was in the 70s also the white australia policy ended in 1972 thus increased multiculturalism.
and 5 is A because its not talkin bout a religios tradition its talkin bout a specific denomination (catholic) and its not bout the 70s its after 86 immigration was always increasing even b4 86...
I would argue that q. 5 is C because denominational switching actually took people away from Catholicism and traditional Christian relgions to pentecostalism, etc.

Increased immigration brought heaps of Catholics here! Hands up anyone who knows any Italians who aren't Catholic? Coz everyone I know is. Denominational switching doesn't make sense.

I reckon 5 is C.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by wog10
these are correct answers feel free to criticise but firs realise and recognise lol that these are right
1D
2B
3B
4A
5A
6B
7D
8A
9D
10B

no c's shit thas weird...
how can 8 be a? isn't that the charasmatic movement?

and i don't agree with 2, i think it's a , but i've seen your reasons so i'm probably wrong

Originally posted by *jaydee*
I would argue that q. 5 is C because denominational switching actually took people away from Catholicism and traditional Christian relgions to pentecostalism, etc.

Increased immigration brought heaps of Catholics here! Hands up anyone who knows any Italians who aren't Catholic? Coz everyone I know is. Denominational switching doesn't make sense.

I reckon 5 is C.

Originally posted by Dave85
well it can't be c because it says after 1986, and there wasn't great immigration from christian countries :confused:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)