multiple choice 100% right answers (1 Viewer)

Pogmahaugn

the question about catholics said why had they been the biggest since 1986 i think..

i interpreted that as meaning that they became the biggest in 1986 and so the reasons must have been events before then...

maybe im wrong

ssssonicyouth

phonic booth
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Dave85
q5 has to be c (in my opininon) bcoz a) denominational switching mainly occured to protestant christian denominations. Something like 1% of catholics switched over a 5 year period in some survey i read so there's no way it can be A)
but 1% is such a small small amount... there was way more who left the anglican church- it was the most affected by denominational switching- and the result was a decline in numbers of anglicans :confused:

the thing is... i don't know if it is the MOST right answer... but a few of the options to this question are right... it could be either immigration or denominational switiching

wog10

but u have to think outside the stats....the logic of the question...why did it specific CATHOLIC - catholic is a denomination. questions to do with immigration concern an earlier period.
and its the 70s i am orthodox!!!

Leon585

HSC
dont u think its slightly concieted to say they are 100% right when they prolly arent?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)