Multiple Choice Answers (1 Viewer)

Delta32

usyd junkie
HSC
knowing the history of the Board of Studies in multiple choice - accross all subjects, it may be very possible that B would be accepted as well. Who knows!

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
Originally posted by Delta32
knowing the history of the Board of Studies in multiple choice - accross all subjects, it may be very possible that B would be accepted as well. Who knows!
Boy, I hope so! The multiple choice section will save me I think, I bombed out in most of the written. :(

payne

hey im new here but ive been reading up on this thread. I just want to argue with some of the answers you guys put.

ok for 14
a character is equal to 1 byte and NOT 1 BIT. The question is asking for how many kiloBYTES it made up so D is the correct answer for this question. dont worry if you got it wrong i didnt realise it either.

question 6 I put B. For those that put (A) what does character have to do with the structure of the data?
I think B is more correct because it talks more about the STRUCTURE of the data. But then again I may be wrong.

I also realised i got question 17 wrong by putting B. The right answer is D

These are my answers to the MP choice:

1)B
2)A
3)C
4)A
5)B
6)B
7)B
8)D
9)C
10)D
11)D
12)A
13)B
14)B
15)A
16)B
17)B
18)C
19)A (i kept changing my mind from C and A at the last minute i changed it to A)
20)B

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
Originally posted by payne
I think B is more correct because it talks more about the STRUCTURE of the data.
The correct answer for 6 is A. Data in a database is structured accordingly:

Characters within a field, within a record, within a file.

Originally posted by payne
I also realised i got question 17 wrong by putting B. The right answer is D
The correct answer for 17 is C.

Last edited:

Delta32

usyd junkie
HSC
I agree with honky tonk for the above, question 6 was poorly phrased, again, who knows? Those BoS ppls are a funny bunch.

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
Originally posted by fatmuscle
I'm a bit worried about Q19 ppl...

it's the only Q that has all ABCD
I don't think anyone has yet justified their answer, either.. although I'm inclined to believe that C is right (I put B due to lack of care for the question :p)

Delta32

usyd junkie
HSC
fine, I'll have a go at justifying - I believe the correct one was C.

A - wrong right away with having two primary keys in the same table WRONG

b - same reason as above WRONG

d - student.stuID was already a primary key, so it can't be foreign as well.

Which leaves C

C having two primary keys in each of the main info tables, no primary key in the ENROL table - which is fine, albeit messy. With the enrol table being the "middle" relative table, joining both STUDENT and SUBJECT tables, with two foreign keys.

Does that make sense? its rather hard to explain over the net...

Delta32

usyd junkie
HSC
Originally posted by fatmuscle
I'm a bit worried about Q19 ppl...

it's the only Q that has all ABCD
BTW fatmuscle.. I put down 14 as D???

(and believe it is)... others I think did as well...

craz

HSC
i put for q14 D but i dunno if its that or B, but im fairly convinced its B. 6 is definitely A and i think q17 is C. My justification for Q17 is as followed:-
(A) a claim is accepted if the loss is $250 not possible cos claim would be rejected.
(B) a claim is accepted if a police report is submitted - no because looking at the rules...loss is under $300, police report submitted REJECT.
(D) A claim is accepted if the loss is $250 and a police report is submitted. No. because claim is under $300, police report submitted claim rejected.
The answer is C because the loss is $300 not under and a police report is submitted so claim is accepted.

Rudager

All you people who put Q8 as C, there is no physical way you could even setup a network that way and if you could it would do anything they would all conlfict with each other

djnod

yeah i realise that now! looked good at the time! its one of them ones u walk in the door when you get home and you go "what the hell was i thinking at that moment in time - you idiot" lol!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)