Multiple Choice Answers (1 Viewer)

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
ive got no idea if these are right or not. Can someone smart post the answers up?

1. D
2. B
3. A ( i was chucking up between A or D?)
4. B
5. B (?)
6. D
7. A
8. B (?)
9. C
10. A
11. C (?)
12. A
13. C
14. D
15. C

what did you guys get?

Gleeso

I GOT FOR THE MULTIPLE CHOICE ANSWERS:
1)D 2)B 3)B 4)B 5)B 6)C 7) A 8)B 9)C 10)B 11)B 12)A 13)D 14)C
15)C

doma

rite...
HSC
1. D
2. B
3. A
4. B
5. B
6. D
7. A
8. B
9. A (HMM?:s)
10. A
11. C
12. A
13. C
14. D
15. C

im not that smart guy your looking for :D

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
Doma : i dont think 9 is A because a cochlea implant doesnt return NORMAL hearing. It converts sound to electrical impulses.

Karlee : We can only hope ;)

Karlee

Gleeso, about Q6, how does KEYHOLE surgery for gallstones, which are usually found in the GALL BLADDER, require an artificial lung????

JRasnier

1.d
2.b
3.a
4.c ( just noticed i got the pH scale wrong way around, thought basic was lower and acidic higher ARGH
5.b
6.d
7.a
8.b
9.a
10.a
11.c
12.a
13.c
14.d
15.c

tiger_03

1) D
2) B
3) D (?)
4) B
5) B
6) D
7) A
8) B (?)
9) C
10) A
11) C
12) A
13) C
14) D (?)
15) C

Delta32

usyd junkie
HSC
Originally posted by Krangelus
ive got no idea if these are right or not. Can someone smart post the answers up?

1. D
2. B
3. A ( i was chucking up between A or D?)
4. B
5. B (?)
6. D
7. A
8. B (?)
9. C
10. A
11. C (?)
12. A
13. C
14. D
15. C

what did you guys get?

I got the same.

xGSiR

Doma : i dont think 9 is A because a cochlea implant doesnt return NORMAL hearing. It converts sound to electrical impulses.

Karlee : We can only hope ;)
Huh? It converts sound to electrical impulses? Yeah so what, is the the aim of the cochlea implant?
How can the person benefit from a cochlear implant by it just converting sound to eletrical impulses?

When you think of it, it could just help restore normal hearing because thats it's job.

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by xGSiR
Huh? It converts sound to electrical impulses? Yeah so what, is the the aim of the cochlea implant?
How can the person benefit from a cochlear implant by it just converting sound to eletrical impulses?

When you think of it, it could just help restore normal hearing because thats it's job.
but a Cochlear Implant doesnt return normal hearing. The key word (for me) there was NORMAL hearing. It doesnt, it only provides SOME hearing, installing a cochlear implant doesnt automatically mean everything is back to the way it was.

JRasnier

for question 3, just for ppl to understand why it aint ( d ), water does not evaporate faster then alcohol.... there was an experiment u should of done to measure which one evaporates faster...

Karlee

Originally posted by xGSiR

but a Cochlear Implant doesnt return normal hearing. The key word (for me) there was NORMAL hearing. It doesnt, it only provides SOME hearing, installing a cochlear implant doesnt automatically mean everything is back to the way it was.
Yep, and the question was 'Why could this person benefit from a cochlear implant?' And the person benefits because it converts sound to electrical impulses, which is good for them, because they can't do it, because they have damage to the little hairs inside the ears, or something else. Meaning that if the sound can be converted to impulses, they can hear better than they could without the implant.

But I'm with Krangelus, the implant does not give back normal hearing at all. It improves it, but they still can't hear like they did before they had their hearing problem.

Canoodle

Loves it
HSC
1. D
2. B
3. A
4. B
5. B
6. D
7. A
8. B
9. C
10. A
11. C
12. A
13. C
14. D
15. C

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by hello
so what is 3 a or d?
and wat is 9 a or c?
3. A
9. C

Originally Posted By Karlee
[B}But I'm with Krangelus, the implant does not give back normal hearing at all. It improves it, but they still can't hear like they did before they had their hearing problem. [/B]
yay.

Da_BomB_XpLoSiV

i went with Q9=A as well...

but i can come from 2 sides...u r from it converting sound to electrical but u r also benefiting from it cos it can restore normal hearing...it doesnt nesccesarily hav 2 work but from wat it can do is wat ur benefitting from n so therefore u r benefitting getting 'ur normal hearing back'... buts that my theory anyways...maybe doin a search on teh net may help things

xGSiR

After searching about cochlear implant, i think C is the answer, not 100% sure though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)