Multiple Choice Questions and Answers (1 Viewer)

I97

HSC
Yep agree with all those answers, just cant remember what i put down for 14 in the exam, i remember i was tossing between C and D, think i might have gone with D but i remember i changed that answer so not sure which way i went. Still should get at least 19/20 and am happy with that since MC is generally my worst section.

Bozzin8R

HSC
I agree with all except for question 7. I put C - meditation as an alternative health service. D will most likely be the accepted answer but in many textbooks meditation is listed as an alternative service so I know a lot of people put C as well

I97

HSC
I agree with all except for question 7. I put C - meditation as an alternative health service. D will most likely be the accepted answer but in many textbooks meditation is listed as an alternative service so I know a lot of people put C as well
I remember contemplating that too but i think "while undergoing" makes D the "more correct" answer which is what PDHPE MC is always full of.

Bozzin8R

HSC
I remember contemplating that too but i think "while undergoing" makes D the "more correct" answer which is what PDHPE MC is always full of.
yeah like I said D is most likely going to be the accepted answer but they have accepted 2 answers in MC in the past so who knows. Anyhow 19/20 will do me fine.

ryan_gorton

HSC
It's normally under "alternative and complementary medicine", and seeming it's used in conjunction, it would be complementary in this case.

I got 18/20.. rushed MC and got 8 and 19 wrong :( haha

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
I'm pretty sure I got 8, 15 and 16 wrong :( I tend to rush MC and make silly mistakes sometimes. I hated 11 though, I'm not even sure what answer I put down because a few of them could've been right... I guess I'd be happy with 16/17, although initially I was hoping for 18.

Butterscotch

HSC
Do you think most of the state got number 8 wrong?
I was tossing up between A and B, what makes B the definite correct answer if you excuse my ignorance?

I97

HSC
Do you think most of the state got number 8 wrong?
I was tossing up between A and B, what makes B the definite correct answer if you excuse my ignorance?
Cant be A as vitamins arent used as an energy source at all, and must be B as their role is to assist in metabolic functions (hence catalysts).

Butterscotch

HSC
Agh thanks can't be too mad, vitamins and minerals was my weakest point, just glad it was only a MC. 18 or 19/20 all up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)