Murali Reinstated (1 Viewer)

budj

HSC
WOW he is the greatest. He is Back, And Will be Better than EVA. GOOO MURALI.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
that is the biggest load of shit i ever heard ...
stupid icc ...

HypedSchoolCert

Deep in the depths of the HSC Marking Centre
HSC
You've got to wonder why they reversed their ruling that the "Doosra" was illegal - as it meant he bent his arm past 10 degrees

Now they will allow 15 degrees for the arm to bend - ridiculous - now anyone can chuck!

Murali aint a chucker he's been cleared - but his doosra is a throw and its a shame its legalised

budj

HSC
Well by the previous ICC rules, 99% of the bowlers are chuckers, even Glen McGrath. Murali's legit

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
murali's a chucker!!!!!!!!!!!!! they changed the rules because so much pressure from sri lanka. look at the photo opf the front page of the sport today in the smh, it is so clear he throws it.

budj

HSC
Well if you all Murali a chucker, your calling Macgrath, Lilee chuckres aswell. Indeed his action looks real weird and sus, but if you inspect the biomechanics, it can be learly seeen that, under regulations, he is not a chucker

budj

HSC
You can say all you want, but the scientific evidence is such that Murali isn't a chucker. Go biomechanics. And you really rekon that support from the tiny land of Sri Lanka outweighs those aopinions held by Australians? Nah dude no way.

furryfish

1337 h4x0r
HSC
lol if murali's name was roberts and he was an aussie, nothing would ever be said about him :uhhuh:

Realest RG

mr_speedy said:
murali's a chucker!!!!!!!!!!!!! they changed the rules because so much pressure from sri lanka. look at the photo opf the front page of the sport today in the smh, it is so clear he throws it.
You are the one who's saying he's chucking and you know what??? No one cares because he ain't breaking any rules.

And your statement is based on what??? A photo on the sports section?? I can laugh at that.

budj

HSC
furryfish said:
lol if murali's name was roberts and he was an aussie, nothing would ever be said about him :uhhuh:
exactly correct ;)

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
furryfish said:
it's a disgrace because it's so true. shameful.

Pace Setter

The 99% of chuckers comments is another one of those media tricks. Conclusive evidence has not yet arrived to confirm this. Here are some solid'ish facts:

1. Murali was tested at 14 degrees in LAB conditions, not match conditions.

2. Fast bowlers were observed on TV and given estimations on the "straightening" of the arm. However, this is just an "estimation," and can vary 3 or 4 degrees either way. Thus, while Mcgrath has been estimated at 10 or 11 degrees, which is chucking, keep in mind that this is an estimate. And also keep in mind that they have been estimated in match conditions, rather than lab conditions for Murali, Harbhajan, I think Lee, etc.

Unless I've missed something important there, theres hardly enough evidence to claim what has been claimed by the media, and in this thread. The investigation committee hasnt, as far as I know, even released it's official report yet. Be patient...

how u doin?

HSC
RUB!X said:
lol not this again ...
haha i was just coming here to start another murali debate (hate thread). and its good to see a few people from the old debates ;)

furryfish said:

if murali's name was roberts and he was aussie he never would have played firstclass cricket. im prepared to listen to arguements of biomechanics, but this racisim stuff is the lowest of lows, and discredits legitimate debate.

and in relation to the new 15 degree rule, i think it was david gower who said 'why'd they chose 15 degrees? cause it came right afterr 14 degrees'. ie, murali was clocked at 14 degrees so they implemented a rule specifically for him. its a joke and an embarassment to world cricket.

Last edited:

how u doin?

HSC
furthermore!!!

hows the hypocrisy of guy?! Not a single player, or even umpire (it would seem) have been allowed to comment on Murali’s action for like the past 10 years without getting a fine or being threatened with suspension, or even being labelled a fucking racist, then the guy rocks up and has a crack at the actions of McGrath, Lee and Gillespie, without proof!

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
this is absolute fuken bullshit!!

wat ever happened to the unpire runing the match....

wats next? sayin the its out lbw if it was gunne come within 15 cm of the stumps and then sayin that this batsman has been scientifically proven that his legs are small so he can never be out lbw??? no!

keep the rule as it is and if 'in the umpire's opinon' which is the same as every law in the book, he chucks, then call the black cunt for a no ball!! (thank you darren leahman)

anyway, absolutel bullshit, he always has been and always will be a fuken chucka and grrr,. fuk it all

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

sincerely, dawso

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
the lankans reckon there's some conspiracy theory to ensure they never get to the top of world cricket. that study that reckons mcgrath chucks must've been funded by the arjuna ranatunga 'hamburger and fries appreciation' society.

budj

HSC
dawso said:
this is absolute fuken bullshit!!

wat ever happened to the unpire runing the match....

wats next? sayin the its out lbw if it was gunne come within 15 cm of the stumps and then sayin that this batsman has been scientifically proven that his legs are small so he can never be out lbw??? no!

keep the rule as it is and if 'in the umpire's opinon' which is the same as every law in the book, he chucks, then call the black cunt for a no ball!! (thank you darren leahman)

anyway, absolutel bullshit, he always has been and always will be a fuken chucka and grrr,. fuk it all

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

sincerely, dawso
Racist motherfuka, what evidence do you have that he chucks. He is legit, both scientifically and logically. Alrite if in the unpires opinion I think that fucking shane warne chucks, then can i call him for chucking. Remember, it is my "opinion", which is therefore subjective.

budj

HSC
blackfriday said:
the lankans reckon there's some conspiracy theory to ensure they never get to the top of world cricket. that study that reckons mcgrath chucks must've been funded by the arjuna ranatunga 'hamburger and fries appreciation' society.
Where did you read about that one? Oh yeah i think i know where you got it from.It was featured in Shane Warnes "I fuk little kids appreciation" society.

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
oi mate, HE CHUCKS!!! and it wasnt a racist comment from me, it was simply a quote by BOOF

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)