Music 2 2006 (1 Viewer)

SWATTO

HSC
personally i did not like this exam at all, it was porly structured and they were gay questions.
the melody dictation was gay unless you are some super freak. no offense to those people out there who got it i have great respect for you and i hope our paths will cross at some point or another.
well good lick for the rest of your exams.

Dr_Doom

HSC
Music 1 exam was bad aswell. Alot of people are having trouble with it, so will probably get scaled up :D

rickem

RÎçkõ
HSC
yeh the music 2 exam was pretty gay. i think i did okay tho. and i know supafreaks who normally do get the melody dictation, and they didn't get it. It was a real pain. and i do agree the questions werent worded very well. but oh well, its all over.

prweber

HSC
Yeah dictation was a bitch... so was cramming 3 pieces into a 20minute essay... given that we were only told to prepare two!!! Huzzah for the ability to BS though... Yeah the chick in our class who has perfect pitch said she was struggling with the dictation as well so it wasnt just us normal folk who had trouble

wazzaisaweirdo

HSC
Music 1 was okay. I didnt like the second question that asked for texture and duration....... But the others were pretty good. The last question was cool. :) I love Jazz hehehehe.

Hope everyone did okay!!

=)
Lauren :)

piggy399

HSC
yeh melody dictation was bloody hard i think i got the first 5 bars and the rest was screwed. my distance ed teacher told everyone to learn 2 pieces for mandatory but i did 3 and shes like nah thats too many...so yeh i think everyone else did 2 so they wont be happy. anyways any1 know any1 who got nominated for encore and plays the flute?

joy_sze

HSC
oh man... dun kill me, im a superfreak... X P after 3 playings, i went on to start my essay... the essay question was EVIL!! thank god i had the third pc somewhere in the back of my head...

musik-nerd

HSC
hey there,
I thought the music exam was pretty average... melodic dictation was hard but i always find it hard? still screwed it up a bit.
The essay question was GAY. there was nothing to argue damnit. grrrr
the first excerpt was really nice compared to what i thought and making angels was pretty nice too n i cant believe prokofiev was in there n i screwed it up.
anyway hope everyone did okay and goodluck with the rest of ur exams!!!

p.s.... i know som1 who got nominated for encore on flute! ;)

kony

HSC
i reckon the music dictation was pretty okay. like the pitch wasn't very hard (just minor triad and diminished chords), but since it was fairly fast it tooks quite a few playings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)