music 2 hsc exam (1 Viewer)

d__o__a

DOA
HSC
N/A
hey what about that cor anglais. damn the stupid english horn. i dont even think i got the rhythm i couldn't tell the difference between the cor anglais and the japanese flute

parko

RN in 2007
HSC
yeah i agree, that was real tough!!

i got the melody ok, but the rhythm was a killer. i think i'll be lucky to scrape a 2 or a 3!!!

oh well, ive never really had the knack for dictation! that was one of the hardest ones i've done in the last 2 years. if you got it right you deserve full marks for it, to get that out requires talent!!

parko :D

veg

THE MELODY WAS DAMN HARD. i couldn't get the rhythm at atll!!

parko

RN in 2007
HSC
the only bar i think i may have gotten right was about the 3rd one (first bar on the second line) cos the rhythm was pretty much the same as the flutey thing notated above it. i just copied it and triend to make it fit, shape the rhythm......meh, i honestly had no idea!!!

gloria*

skin graft
HSC
N/A
ohh i actually liked that! it was easy plus it sounded nice. :)

annaroonie

do you want to hear something funny? in that song you had to listen to and analyse or whatever (i dont do music, i've just heard about it) the opera-ish singer over the top was my friend!!!!!! hahahaha and she kept laughing at herself in the exam..... FUNNY

parko

RN in 2007
HSC
lol how cool

man i reckon that'd be heaps cool to hear yourself performing on the HSC cd! hahahaha

that was the child solo in dawn matras wasnt it?

(im now wishing i had paid more attention when i studied that piece as part of my mandatory topic- that would have helped me alot now!!)

Last edited:

cakes

hi
HSC
Originally posted by annaroonie
do you want to hear something funny? in that song you had to listen to and analyse or whatever (i dont do music, i've just heard about it) the opera-ish singer over the top was my friend!!!!!! hahahaha and she kept laughing at herself in the exam..... FUNNY

hahah thats so cool!!!

heh, i think i went badly in that exam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)