Music (1 Viewer)

sandersen

si seulement...
HSC
Man this thread is dead, and I'm sorry if anyone thinks I'm intruding because I don't do Spanish, but I think that music is a really important part of learning a language - it can help your spoken, written and comprehension skills as well as widening your vocablary.
So, I would like to recommend some awesome Spanish music for you all to enjoy - it can be your study!

1. Juanes is an awesome Colombian singer and he has several albums out now. His songs are upbeat and catchy for the most part. My favourites are Dámelo, Luna and A Dios le pido among so many cool songs.

2. Molotov, slightly different. They are Mexican and a bit more rocky, almost metal(?). For a laugh listen to Frijolero, Marciano and Da Da Da

3. Pablo Puyol is Spanish I think I only one song but it´s great : Déjame

4. RBD and their song Sálvame

5. Jorge Drexler and Al Otro Lado del R*o (it´s from the Motorcycle Diaries soundtrack)

Well I hope this helps you qnd you like the bands/singers... theyre probably a bit girly apart from Molotov though....

By the way, if this is for ´study´ you should find the lyrics by searching google with the song title and ´letras´ for anyone who doesn´t know.

You can also look at the Spanish/South American/Latino charts if you are motivated to find other music
http://www.top40argentina.com.ar/
http://www.guruhits.com/charts_south_america.html

twins2

HSC
Hey people...im doing spainsh and lisening to spanish music when ur working is great.....some of the stuff i listen to is from spain and is for teenagers n stuff.
here are some good bands:
- El Canto Del Loco ( they r from spain and have a few albums and their really good...i surgest u listen to them)
- RBD
- Nena Daconte ( I love their song En que estrella estará)
- Gipsy Kings (even though their french they sing pretty good spanish songs)
:disco:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)