Muslim cleric: women incite men's lust with 'satanic dress' (1 Viewer)

HSC
soha said:
you see i dont like that line

it was a MUSLIMS lecture
for muslim men and woman to attend
yeah some non muslims were there but he wasnt talking to them
it was directd to muslims
who have knowledge on islam
understand islam
know where hes coming from..reminding them
they know what he means when he refers to koran and sunnah
Regardless of who it was aimed at, it was a public meeting, and he was passing judgement on the world at large. We're painfully aware of how poorly taken attacks upon the way of life of those who follow Islam are taken, and to expect someone to be able to sound off from the other side of the fence without a similar reaction is ridiculous.

soha said:
thats what religon is..choosing a way of life and following it at practicing it..
believing its the right path and we just so happen to choose the path of covering up and protecting ourselves from evil
and thats what we refer to it as..EVIL...but u wont understand that..a muslim will.
You're right, I'll never understand that satanic shit, and seeing as I've chosen to be irreligious and live by that, it's perfectly reasonable of me to call whoever I want satanic ;)

spell check

HSC
soha said:
o.k..u ppl are soo not going to get it coz ur not muslim
u dont understand the concept of our shatan(satan)..jinn good and evil..etc

satanic dress 4 example...is wearing what is condemmed in islam
like a bikini in public..thats satanic..its going against all we believe in
its going against the good ..leaning towards the bad
where does bad come from..devil..satanic..see a link..
dont take it literally and think we call anyone who dresses in a short skirt the devil..etc
gee thanks for clearing up that difficult concept

i really did think he meant satan wore pantyhose

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Because that would be evil in some form of cross dressing only oxford st could pull off

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
soha said:
get over it
although i dont agree with alot of his view points
however i dont think people should diss him out so much
hes misunderstood...
islam doesnt not condemn rape..
therefore no one deserves rape
but dressing slike a slut..means ur more likely to be harassed and raped
which is what hes trying to say

im so over this thread..he has a bad way of adressing the audience
as a muslim i agree with him..because this is from koran and sunnah
but i dont agree with the way hes approached the issue

plus he was talking to muslims women
not australian women..not non muslims
so why is everyone else kicking up a stink
he's not misunderstood, he's wrong. no woman is eligible for rape no matter what caste, creed, religion, stature.
he should retract his statement, it's sexist, biased and ironically perverted.
His TT story completely blew it out of context and had unresearched facts. Now everyone's going to think that Muslims are following this guy and men will rape women because they're 'asking for it'. If TT had researched they would know pre-marital sex is forbidden..so why would a league of men follow some random f*cktard instead of the pure and holy book that is the Qu'ran which states otherwise? (unless they are highly lacking of IQ)

Last edited by a moderator:

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
tangerinespeedo said:
he's not misunderstood, he's wrong. no woman is eligible for rape no matter what caste, creed, religion, stature.
he should retract his statement, it's sexist, biased and ironically perverted.
He's TT story completed blew it out of context and had unresearched facts. Now everyone's going to think that Muslims are following this guy and men will rape women because they're 'asking for it'. If TT had researched they would know pre-marital sex is forbidden..so why would a league of men follow some random f*cktard instead of the pure and holy book that is the Qu'ran which states otherwise? (unless they are highly lacking of IQ)
ok..i dont follwo thsi guy
but i cut him some slack
he is still our brotehr in islam
i dont wnat to totally diss him
he has some strong feelings and views like i have strong feelings and views
but im not going to hate him..or hold it against him
i agree with him to an extent..but i dont agree with him
in actualy fact ive experienced many problems with the giyc so i hold a slight grudge
but what im concerned about is non muslims thinking this guy is a sheik speaking on behalf of muslims..where he wa sjust speaking to them abotu his opinion

mahuligan

HSC
tangerinespeedo i would rep u again if i could :p

you are totally right..in no way is he misunderstood..what hes saying is utter bullshit and does not uphold the true muslim values. no one should have any sympathy for this retard because he is the type of person that brings shame to our religion.

it's sexist, biased and ironically perverted
how disgusting does this man sound?! 'her beauty is eligible of rape' omg that is the most ridiculous statement i have ever heard....anyone who even mildly agrees with what he said is an ass...how the hell does that represent islam!?! :chainsaw:

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
mahuligan said:
tangerinespeedo i would rep u again if i could :p

you are totally right..in no way is he misunderstood..what hes saying is utter bullshit and does not uphold the true muslim values. no one should have any sympathy for this retard because he is the type of person that brings shame to our religion.

how disgusting does this man sound?! 'her beauty is eligible of rape' omg that is the most ridiculous statement i have ever heard....anyone who even mildly agrees with what he said is an ass...how the hell does that represent islam!?! :chainsaw:
i still respect him for his knowledge and his dedication to islam
even tho he is very much wahabi

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
he is very wahabi, i believe the ONLY thing he got right and vaguely Islamic was the statement where he said "In Islam we view women as flowers, to be respected and preserved." He went downhill after that though.

mahuligan

HSC
knowledge? it seems to me that he is sadly lacking in that department..

and dedication?! are u talking about his dedication to put a big black stinky smear across our religion? coz i think ill give him 100 points for that ...

HSC
mahuligan said:
and dedication?! are u talking about his dedication to put a big black stinky smear across our religion? coz i think ill give him 100 points for that ...
Exactly. As an outsider, I know my opinion counts for exactly nothing, and that I'll never understand, etc, etc (Cheers soha ;)), but people like that, well, let's just say he's certainly not doing the team any favours.

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
agree times a billion.
we can't have random extremists being the face of our religion.
people are shocked when i say I'm muslim, they're like..but you're so normal!!
I'm left to reply with, 'yeah, most of us are..all you see is the 1% who want to suicide bomb themselves to go to Hell quicker.'

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
mahuligan said:
knowledge? it seems to me that he is sadly lacking in that department..

well suit urself
i dont liek him on a personal note
but im not going to hate him..or diss him..or slag him or reject him as a fellow muslim in islam..
yes he has knowlegde..
he reads koran..he prays 5 times a day etc
just coz he has a slight twosted view
respect for eachotehr pplz

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
ogmzergrush said:
Exactly. As an outsider, I know my opinion counts for exactly nothing, and that I'll never understand, etc, etc (Cheers soha ;)), but people like that, well, let's just say he's certainly not doing the team any favours.
don't say that. how do you think people who converted to Islam understood if they didn't question the beliefs. :)

crap..wait..now it sounds like i'm trying to convert you..which i'm not...thats ur choice etc...im just saying that..oh..gar..that your opinion does count.

Last edited by a moderator:

mahuligan

HSC
soha u ask for respect for eachother but honestly, i find it incredibly difficult to respect a man who calls himself a muslim and talks like that..especially considering that he is someone whos views are widely publicised...someone who supposedly represents our religon

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
mahuligan said:
soha u ask for respect for eachother but honestly, i find it incredibly difficult to respect a man who calls himself a muslim and talks like that..especially considering that he is someone whos views are widely publicised...someone who supposedly represents our religon
um..calls himself a muslim?
id be more concerned about someone who calls themselves a muslim and commits total sins and koffor rather then a guy who like to emphasise on how important hejab and proper islamic dress is...
even if he uses rape as an example
he said so himself islam doesnt condemn rape
but dressing unappropriately is a factor that can lead to rape

one minute he said the women deserves it
then he said he didnt mean that and it was taken out of context

i still dont stoop as low to question his faith and to bitch about him and call him a retard and swear at him..

people make mistakes
and hes human...i disagree compketelky with some thinsg he rambled on about and i wnated to walk out of that lecture room coz i dont wear hejab and was incredibly insulted
but hes still a fellow muslim that i would follow anyday over a nonmuslim...

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
What he said was wrong, and a lot of muslims disagree and strongly condemn what he said,including myself.

Because of this one person, hate emails have started arriving at islamic websites and already a sister i know has been screamed at on her way to work...just because of this one statement, the whole religion is being affected.

I'm not exactly 'dissing' him, but hes made things definitely worse for Islam, particularly for the more noticeable sisters.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
On the other hand, there are many non-christians that I would rather follow than some of the "Christians" who have passed through this world.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
Chand said:
What he said was wrong, and a lot of muslims disagree and strongly condemn what he said,including myself.

Because of this one person, hate emails have started arriving at islamic websites and already a sister i know has been screamed at on her way to work...just because of this one statement, the whole religion is being affected.

I'm not exactly 'dissing' him, but hes made things definitely worse for Islam, particularly for the more noticeable sisters.
ive been questioned and i say
read up about islam for yourself
find out if its true or not
and dont base what one guy says at a lecture to be what muslism believe
thats exactly what ive told people that ask me what the deal is with rape and satanic dress and this guy in general
it will die over soon
i dont see why the media had to publicise it..i mean..just coz a guy gets up and says something..in a lecture room..is it all of a sudden sydneys buisness to know what he said..even tho the audience was muslims neway?

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
i hope it does die over soon, because everytime it does someone else brings up some random, obscure person's extremist views to shitstir some more. we don't need it. crimeny, i wish people would educate themselves about the religion before making unfounded claims like "oh muslims women are quite clearly oppressed' and 'muslims are so incredibly conservative and irrational' a bla bla bla

if a muslim woman felt oppressed she would leave the religion wouldn't she? it's not like she's being forced to follow, she follows it because she believes in it and it's principles.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)