Muslims declare jihad on uni timetables (1 Viewer)

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Well not really, just wanted to post yet another meaningless THE ISLAMS ARE COMING thread

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,23269447-12332,00.html

MUSLIM university students want lectures to be rescheduled to fit in with prayer timetables and separate male and female eating and recreational areas established on Australian campuses.

International Muslim students, predominantly from Saudi Arabia, have asked universities in Melbourne to change class times so they can attend congregational prayers. They also want a female-only area for Muslim students to eat and relax.

boris

Banned
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
Well not really, just wanted to post yet another meaningless THE ISLAMS ARE COMING thread

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,23269447-12332,00.html

MUSLIM university students want lectures to be rescheduled to fit in with prayer timetables and separate male and female eating and recreational areas established on Australian campuses.

International Muslim students, predominantly from Saudi Arabia, have asked universities in Melbourne to change class times so they can attend congregational prayers. They also want a female-only area for Muslim students to eat and relax.
IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, FEEL FREE TO FUCK OFF

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
re ^^ yea, that's the attitude, love it or leave it. i am sure that's how they taught you at school.

but if they want to have their prayers, then schedule their own timetable so they can pray and learn.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
thats seriously the gayest shit i've ever heard (in my period of being alive, my life if you will)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Crazy! What next. Christian, Buddhist and Jewish only class times? Bah, flimsham!

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Pfft they probably jihad tampons next

'my wife is not a virgin any more, because she used a tampon and it made her bled before I could bleed her'

;)

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
chicky_pie said:
Pfft they probably jihad tampons next

'my wife is not a virgin any more, because she used a tampon and it made her bled before I could bleed her'

;)
Don't tell others about your own insecurities.

44Ronin

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
I'm sorry, I didn't realise that this was not a free country where you could make civil requests on structuring public education systems....

boris

Banned
HSC
44Ronin said:
I'm sorry, I didn't realise that this was not a free country where you could make civil requests on structuring public education systems....
If I am paying a few thousand dollars a year to go to a shitty university, I don't want my freakin timetable dictated to by some other fags religion.

You just said the magic word, public, which translates to fuck off and leave the time table alone

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
So blow yourself up about it.

I'm declaring a jihad on tests. I demand the abolition of tests.

Oh and religion. Abolish religion.

Faggots should suck it up or self-select.

Extremists: Speeding up natural selection for the last 50 years.
nice 666th post

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
wrxsti said:
backward.... to the unknowledgable...
I'm pretty sure it's backwards to the knowledgeable as well.

greekgun

HSC
No, no, no. If the muslims want to do there prayer, then im fine with that but they can do it in there own time. Why cant they miss the lecture for a bit and then get the notes of some one else? I come from a greek background, but i dont go out and complain about things that get in the way of my religon. I suck it up and adapt. Why should they get special treatment, when so many other religons dont?

P.S- If we go to a muslim country, women who are not of muslim religon are forced to wear a veil or they are forced to leave. So if we go there, we adapt to their culture and fit in so we dont hidrence them. Now using their logic, if they come here they should fit into our culture and not disrupt the Austrlian education system. It just isnt fair that we are treated like scum when we go to their countries, when they expect special benifits over here. For example, i understand they get special prayer room in universities, well if we went to their counties and we asked for a prayer room for our religon we would probably get turned down straight away. So like many other have said, if you dont like it, then leave.

44Ronin

HSC
boris said:
If I am paying a few thousand dollars a year to go to a shitty university, I don't want my freakin timetable dictated to by some other fags religion.

You just said the magic word, public, which translates to fuck off and leave the time table alone
You miss the point. People are free in this country to lobby for whatever they want. The reaction should be more humourous than offensive. (but of course since todays race hate wars, prevent that.)

P.S- If we go to a muslim country, women who are not of muslim religon are forced to wear a veil or they are forced to leave. So if we go there, we adapt to their culture and fit in so we dont hidrence them. Now using their logic, if they come here they should fit into our culture and not disrupt the Austrlian education system. It just isnt fair that we are treated like scum when we go to their countries, when they expect special benifits over here. For example, i understand they get special prayer room in universities, well if we went to their counties and we asked for a prayer room for our religon we would probably get turned down straight away. So like many other have said, if you dont like it, then leave.
Have you even actually been to a 'muslim country'? Er...no... Ignorant moron....

Go to Turkey.....and open your mind and eyes.....the real issue is arabic/regressive culture, not actual Islam in itself. Moderate views in the middle east actually do exist in majority form, but dumbshits like you are only fed what the media throws out to you.

Last edited:

boris

Banned
HSC
44Ronin said:
You miss the point. People are free in this country to lobby for whatever they want. The reaction should be more humourous than offensive. (but of course since todays race hate wars, prevents that.)
If this were the first instance of these guys demanding shit it'd be humorous.

But it's not.

Also not funny is that there are probably a alot of imbeciles who support this proposal.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
greekgun said:
You obviously havent been to a muslim country before.
All what you said is wrong. Foreigners in many muslim countries, are respected and they're not forced to do anything, like what you said above. I've met many non-muslim australians, who teach at uni's in muslim countries, they are all respected by everyone, and totally not forced to do anything against their will.

Last edited:

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
44Ronin said:
Go to Turkey.....and open your mind and eyes.....the real issue is arabic/regressive culture, not actual Islam in itself.
Yes it is. The inherent problems with Islam are exactly what's forcing Turkey to try to redefine/reform it. It's also why Turkey is secular; to try to limit the negative influences of Islam on the country.

Moderate views in the middle east actually do exist in majority form, but dumbshits like you are only fed what the media throws out to you.
The only place lax/moderate Muslims have a majority is Turkey, which is not representative of the Muslim world, especially since it's not under Sharia law. Any country under Sharia law (Islamic religious law) is doomed to the dark ages.

greekgun

HSC
44Ronin said:
You miss the point. People are free in this country to lobby for whatever they want. The reaction should be more humourous than offensive. (but of course since todays race hate wars, prevent that.)

Have you even actually been to a 'muslim country'? Er...no... Ignorant moron....

Go to Turkey.....and open your mind and eyes.....the real issue is arabic/regressive culture, not actual Islam in itself. Moderate views in the middle east actually do exist in majority form, but dumbshits like you are only fed what the media throws out to you.
For your information, i have been to Turkey - only to have been kicked out because i am Greek. Yet, they were aload to roam around Greece. Im not the "ignorant moron" here, your the one who is acting ignorant to the fact that the majority of the muslims (in my opinion) need to be more adaptable.

MaNiElla said:
I've met many non-muslim australians, who teach at uni's in muslim countries, they are all respected by everyone, and totally not forced to do anything against their will.
Then how come i wasnt respected when i went to Turkey. They forced me back into Greece when i went to Turkey as soon as they found out i was Greek. Maybe ive got my facts wrong about foreigners being forced to wear veils etc. But that still doesnt change my opinion; we should not have to disrupt our lives for them, as they dont0do this for us. This is my opinion anyway, im sure many people have their own views, and i respect that. And for future note 44Ronin, i would rather you didnt call me an "ignorant moron" when i am giving my two cents.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Slidey said:
Any country under Sharia law (Islamic religious law) is doomed to the dark ages.
Sorry Slidey, but i kinda have to disagree with you on that. There are some muslim countries that arent really "dooomed"...UAE for instance. Also, most middle Eastern countries are now advancing in terms of education, life styles, work opportunities, technology and stuff.

*shrugs*

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)