My Aims - How Do I Get There? (1 Viewer)

Adam.Meads

HSC
I see alot of people here aiming for a Band 6 in English. For me this is unreachable.

I'm a mid 70's kind of person.

My aim is to achieve a raw mark of around 75-80; A band 5 would be GREAT!

In order to achieve this mark (which is, I'm sure, what alot of people can relate to), what levels of depth would I have to go to in regards to my AoS essay.

In the Trials I only got 10 for this essay (out of 15), 14 out of 15 for the Comprehension and 12 for my Creative Writing.

My aim is to increase this mark by 2. Without specific examples, what should I do to increase this mark? What sorts of depth do I need to go to? And approximately how long, although I'm aware of the Quality > Quantity general rule.

Thanks guys, I understand this is a fairly ... awkward question.

Jonny90

HSC
Ur a "mid 70's kind of person"?? how old r u?... *sniff sniff* i smell pedaphillia in the air! and u said "Thanks guys".... u gay or wat?
anywayz hope this helps....peace

Adam.Meads

HSC
Jonny90 said:
Ur a "mid 70's kind of person"?? how old r u?... *sniff sniff* i smell pedaphillia in the air! and u said "Thanks guys".... u gay or wat?
You are probably THE coolest...

HSC
Jonny90 said:
hahahahahaha fuck you johnny :wave: .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)