My Apologies (1 Viewer)

Chromatic

Banned
HSC
N/A
I know you all hate me for my threads because you all thought I was bragging for breaking the law. It was not my intention, regardless of what you may think, to give that impression. So if you hate me for that, then I'm sorry. I'll do you all a favour and leave this part of the forum.

A lot of you will come on here and say that i'm "trolling", and if thats what you believe, then go ahead. Like I said, i'll even do you guys a favour and leave this part of the forum.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
It's honestly not about hating you and/or your trolling. It is because people are genuinely concerned for yourself and other road users when you have openly admitted to carrying out dangerous actions because of convince and because you think you are good enough to (which you have mentioned countless times).

Your actions are most probably frustrating to some members who may of suffered deaths amongst their family or friends from drivers who themselves were distracted.

I've noticed your two threads have been removed. To whoever did that besides some name calling/trolling by others (which could of easily been moderated) the thread was actually quite on topic and did demonstrate to the wider community that not all young drivers think they are '6ft tall and bullet proof' with many opening commending the actions.

Since these threads and posts have gone on for days it is clear this section needs a dedicated mod. For my vote (and this is without knowing if he wants to) seremify007 would be the perfect choice for this section. Throughout this 'saga' he has shown maturity that others have not a good quality for a moderator. :)

Chromatic

Banned
HSC
N/A
It's honestly not about hating you and/or your trolling. It is because people are genuinely concerned for yourself and other road users when you have openly admitted to carrying out dangerous actions because of convince and because you think you are good enough to (which you have mentioned countless times).

Your actions are most probably frustrating to some members who may of suffered deaths amongst their family or friends from drivers who themselves were distracted.

I've noticed your two threads have been removed. To whoever did that besides some name calling/trolling by others (which could of easily been moderated) the thread was actually quite on topic and did demonstrate to the wider community that not all young drivers think they are '6ft tall and bullet proof' with many opening commending the actions.

Since these threads and posts have gone on for days it is clear this section needs a dedicated mod. For my vote (and this is without knowing if he wants to) seremify007 would be the perfect choice for this section. Throughout this 'saga' he has shown maturity that others have not a good quality for a moderator. :)
I removed them, and I agree, Seremify should be a mod. I've tried before but failed due to my posting amount.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Chromatic- I think with a bit more time and experience on the road, your attitude will change massively. In a year or two you'll be complaining that L platers and P platers irresponsible for doing all the things we complained about you. Good luck for your HSC.

ps. Thanks for the support guys (coincidentally I did make a mod application not long ago for this board).

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Ah that's good to hear, hopefully the application goes well for you seremify007. :)

Hm, I think the permissions are a little messed up. Normal members shouldn't be able to delete their own threads, maybe posts but even then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)