my internal ranks are so bad pls send me some sort of motivation lol (1 Viewer)

jdng

HSC
I rlly wanted a band 6 in English adv and was on the right track to but my task 3 was so horrible I dropped 30 ranks and am now sitting at 97/161. Usually 50 people get a band 6 in eng adv at my school. Could I save my rank lol or even get a band 6 idk I'm sad. Also is it impossible to get a band 6 for subjects your ranked bottom half in??

FesuY

HSC
bruh its seem like u go to a selective chillax fam

jdng

HSC
bruh its seem like u go to a selective chillax fam
LOL I do but like I would like to get a band 6 in eng adv man its all I have going for me. I'm in a top 50 school it ain't all that

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
I rlly wanted a band 6 in English adv and was on the right track to but my task 3 was so horrible I dropped 30 ranks and am now sitting at 97/161. Usually 50 people get a band 6 in eng adv at my school. Could I save my rank lol or even get a band 6 idk I'm sad. Also is it impossible to get a band 6 for subjects your ranked bottom half in??
Yea you still have trials so you could bring your rank back up a bit, also sounds like your internal mark will probs be around a band 5?? (if your rank stays the same) which you could bring up to a b6 with your external mark (e.g. like 86 + 94 = 90)

jdng

HSC
Yea you still have trials so you could bring your rank back up a bit, also sounds like your internal mark will probs be around a band 5?? (if your rank stays the same) which you could bring up to a b6 with your external mark (e.g. like 86 + 94 = 90)
ahh thank you, that gives me a bit of hope. Usually I kinda just assume the people who get the top ranks in the grade will get the top bands. Like since 50 people in my school usually get a band 6 so the top 50 will basically get the band 6 yk

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
ahh thank you, that gives me a bit of hope. Usually I kinda just assume the people who get the top ranks in the grade will get the top bands. Like since 50 people in my school usually get a band 6 so the top 50 will basically get the band 6 yk
Yea altho it depends on how much ur trials weigh, I also went from lower ranks to somewhat near the top through trials but we had 3 sets of trials. It's still doable anyway if u just get a beast mark in the externals LOL

jdng

HSC
Yea altho it depends on how much ur trials weigh, I also went from lower ranks to somewhat near the top through trials but we had 3 sets of trials. It's still doable anyway if u just get a beast mark in the externals LOL
only 25% broo I need at least top 20 to even hope to get to the 50 range

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)