My Movie! (1 Viewer)

death2hsc

Hows everybody doin?
Me, well...
Im just about ready to hang myself, my movie got wipped from the schools computer, and now i have to start again...
I was almost finished too, i was typing in my student number to put in the credits, and it just froze...
When i got back online it was all screwed up and fucked! (Sometimes "fuck" is the only appropriate word)
Anyways, am starting again during the trials, on the days that i dont have exams...
GRRR...
So...
How bout you?

Lou_86

pro procrastinator
HSC
hmm well i had a similiar sort of problem..i lost 3 minutes of editing stuff :( i wasn't very impressed, it will only take me like an entire DAY to fix it up now, this happened about hmm a week or so ago..

death2hsc -- did u not save continually whilst editing?? are u only re-editing or do u have to reshoot? i feel v sorry for ya!! hope u get it all done!!

olay

HSC
death2hsc said:
Hows everybody doin?
Me, well...
Im just about ready to hang myself, my movie got wipped from the schools computer, and now i have to start again...
I was almost finished too, i was typing in my student number to put in the credits, and it just froze...
When i got back online it was all screwed up and fucked! (Sometimes "fuck" is the only appropriate word)
Anyways, am starting again during the trials, on the days that i dont have exams...
GRRR...
So...
How bout you?
OH MY GOSH :( POOR HONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats awful. well my friend completely finished but she captured it in the wrong thingy and has to re edit completely, if that's any consolation :S

and i got to the end of my film as a "first draft" but will be re filming + editing almost all of it... so you're not in on it alone. GOOD LUCK. :( i'm starting to hate ext II.

frazzle

HSC
That happened to me too! on two occasions... but I wasn't near finished, but still! was very very very annoying, because that's what made me so behind. I still have a fair bit of work to do edit-wise, and time is almost up.

I hope you sorted yours out mate!

- L1n -

HSC
lol this happened to me as well, goddamn editing programs, thankgod i had it on 2 diff coms otherwise i would of being stuffed.

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Try editing and processing a movie of any duration, on a Pentium 2!
Crash fest! Lag fest! Takes 3 hours to process an 8 minute 320x240 movie... fargh...

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Time flies when you're using a Pentium 2 for movie-making.

Jstar

HSC
oh gosh

hey guyz...wel im doing a video for my hsc ext yr and now reading all these im starting to get scared the same thing will hapen to me....

i hope all urs went well............cheers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)